OzSTS STS spray for making fem seed

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Kneeko . Id suggest that you mix an *undiluted*small batch of only 5-10 mls, and spray only once, on night of flip to 12/12. If you are diluting with demineralised water, you may need to spray a second or third time. Multiple sprays have been shown to delay the timing onset of pollen, which makes it more difficult to get the timing right with a receptor plant( unless you collect and store the pollen). One strain I experimented with multiple sprays, took nearly 7 weeks to produce pollen. On average, single spray applications have taken me 28+ days to produce pollen. Timing differs between different strains.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Could I hang a few bunches on Banana's in me seed making tent and get all fems out of my reg seed run
No mate. You need female pollen AND female receptor plant for FEM seeds( or a single self pollinated FEM). You can hang female bananas, but there's no point as receptor plants are reg, so seeds will be reg. May as well hang male bananas for similar result........reminds me of a tune....do your balls hang low...do they wobble to and fro 🤣

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
So no fem seeds from reg plants

Looks like I need to ,learn how to make fems then
be handy for the indoor runs, just pot them up, no waiting to sex plants

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Not exactly, you can make fem seeds from a reg female plant.
Thought so…. As fem seed at some point came from a reg.
Cus how would the first fem seed have been made if it could only come from other fems..

Last edited:

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Fem could be female or feminized, I think there's been some confusion between the two on this thread 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thought so…. As fem seed at some point came from a reg.
Cus how would the first fem seed have been made if it could only come from other fems…?
Yes but pollinating plant must be reversed. I understood the op asked if he hung a cluster of reg bananas would he get FEMS, hence the response.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yes but pollinating plant must be reversed. I understood the op asked if he hung a cluster of reg bananas would he get FEMS, hence the response.
A response from a few of us who interpreted the question that way, it seems 🤣

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
R ok.. Yes… I misunderstood he meant male narnas.

Good heads up about the multi spraying delaying the dick-dust Fox 👍

I have one WW auto I will hit with STS and another I germed a couple weeks later for recievimg dickdust..

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
R ok.. Yes… I misunderstood he meant male narnas.

Good heads up about the multi spraying delaying the dick-dust Fox 👍

I have one WW auto I will hit with STS and another I germed a couple weeks later for recievimg dickdust..
Hope it goes well, whichever way you go. If timing doesn't align well, storing pollen is always a good fallback, if that becomes an option.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
No mate. You need female pollen AND female receptor plant for FEM seeds( or a single self pollinated FEM). You can hang female bananas, but there's no point as receptor plants are reg, so seeds will be reg. May as well hang male bananas for similar result........reminds me of a tune....do your balls hang low...do they wobble to and fro 🤣
I've just reread this message. Doh !! It needs clarification.....lol. Yes reversed female bananas in a tent full of reg plants can produce FEM seeds. As long as a female plant( from a reg seed) is pollinated. Obviously a male plant pollinated from the female pollen will produce reg seeds. Sorry for any confusion 🙏

Top Bottom