Oils ain’t oils

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Got a question, this iso oil I made what vape can I use to smoke it or can I somehow mix it with vape juice?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Got a question, this iso oil I made what vape can I use to smoke it or can I somehow mix it with vape juice?

I don't have experience to say but found this guide that might help

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
so the iso and some chopped up buds are in the freezer I’ll give it a couple hours from now and should be good togo.

View attachment 12626
Hey gaz, just curious as to how much bud you used here? I am planning on doing a small batch of iso for my father in law (throat cancer survivor) as he has been buying expensive caps off shady people. He uses it to help with getting a decent sleep but think he is also chasing the high as well. I've got a litre of iso already and plenty of bud. Just wanna do a small run as a test first. Cheers

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hey gaz, just curious as to how much bud you used here? I am planning on doing a small batch of iso for my father in law (throat cancer survivor) as he has been buying expensive caps off shady people. He uses it to help with getting a decent sleep but think he is also chasing the high as well. I've got a litre of iso already and plenty of bud. Just wanna do a small run as a test first. Cheers

Hey mate, I used this glass jar that holds 1 liter of water or fluid.

I didn’t use bud, I have saved all my trim from past grows and used that I pretty much filled the glass jar with ground up trim/pop corn shit.

Then into the freezer for a few hours with the bottle of iso.

I only got a little bit when the whole process was done u loose a lot it’s like shit stuck to a blanket when it’s finished.

Had good feed back from the guy I gave it to, think his dad has a medical condition too so I feel good if it can help someone out.

I rekon I’ll use the 400gram Maconna jar for the next run be more worth while I think.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Also as bob has stated in the past if u have to much it really fucks u up.

I was pissed and had too much was stoned for about 4 days it doesn’t go away quickly.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Safe way to boil it down is how Pedro does it like the double boiler method or steaming it.

If ya saucy like me just chuck it on the camp stove outside low heat good ventilation.

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Soots i believe for caps to work you still need to decarb it and mix with a type of oil. I might be wrong but don't think the alcohol alone will activate it. https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/hallucinating-hash-capsules-for-hemp-heads.1428678/
I use this recipe.

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Also as bob has stated in the past if u have to much it really fucks u up.

I was pissed and had too much was stoned for about 4 days it doesn’t go away quickly.
My very first try I was impatient. Had 4 tablespoons over the coarse of an hour. Didnt think it worked drove home and ended up stuck pulled over on the highway for 12hours

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Gonna have 2 start calling u Supa-Pat
Can't even begin 2 imagine what that amount would do 2 my poor cell ravaged brain
I must be a real lightweight as half a teaspoon puts Bob in2 outta space

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
I have 1 ml now mate, like Gazza said smashed for days, puked/dry reached for hours, stuck till a mate came n got me slept for 24 odd hours. Definitely not enjoyable

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Exactly right mate, u stuff up with right amount and u pay, big time
Amazed u still with us
U want it 2 stop and it just keeps coming. Def not enjoyable
My turban is off 2 u sir

Top Bottom