Oils ain’t oils

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Does anyone use food grade ethanol?seems to be cheap and available.✌🏻
I don't know about ethanol but I have bought 99% alcohol ISO food grade on ebay years ago when making oil caps and I'm waiting on some of 96% strong vodka to be delivered then tincture experiment here we come! :D

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Thanks pat, I'm just gonna make it the same as gazza has done here. Was thinking of infusing the end product with some liquid coconut oil to thin out and make easier to fill caps.
All good mate was just saying way Gazza does it is potent as fuck to smoke but put in a cap and consume dont believe you would get high at all.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All good mate was just saying way Gazza does it is potent as fuck to smoke but put in a cap and consume dont believe you would get high at all.
Ok mate. Now I'm confused lol. Wouldn't it be the same as how bob and yourself have ingested it?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I boil it down on low temps ? and finish it of in the oven,
pour it into a half cup sized jar and decarb it while its boiling of the last of the ISO, then pour it into a teflon container

Put a gram or two in a cupper and ya set for the day hey

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ppl used 2 laugh at me when i'd post some of the shit and out-of-it adventures that i encountered when shit-faced on oil (y)
Now hopefully, same thing gonna happen 2 ppl not quite used 2 Mike Tyson slap around that home made oil can give. Licking the knife can produce hilarious results [ for those that don't lick ]
For those that have built a tolerance 2 evil black gold......as u were
4 those starting out, i would rather be world's biggest lightweight than 2 over consume
Very easy 2 think that tiny black dot will not affect me, i can handle this, all me mates doin it, wtf i'll show yas
Big mistake:sick:

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Ok mate. Now I'm confused lol. Wouldn't it be the same as how bob and yourself have ingested it?
Ive no idea how Bob does it but I use hash to make it and decarb it over a few hours, if it doesn't have heat treatment it will do nothing. If you boil it too hard it fucks it if you don't do it long enough at a low temp it will do nothing why I go with the other method. Ill make a 1000 caps from a pound of close trim/popcorn.

Ive never made the oil with resin but you just simply don't get enough to make any sort of quantity of caps if using it straight (unless ya pedro) with trim alone, I got less than 15mls from 4 ounces of popcorn.

Just my opinion everyone else is going to be way more knowledgeable at it than me. I give mine to a few guy with cancer and size zero caps do them well.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Once the 2ltrs of iso mixture or whatever it is has slowly evaporated down 2 last 100ml or so, i will normally turn up heat, add small amount of water and bring 2 just under boil. Don't time it or check temp...[ maybe i should ] and leave at this heat until no more bubbles
Not sure why but never made a batch that hasn't sent me 2 Pluto
Ev/thing i do i've learnt mostly from ppl on here and u-tube
Main prob i have is stuff turns 2 toffee once room temp and is biggest bitch in the world 2 work with
So yeah Soots, u be much better off mixing with some kinda oil or fats
Got some in my beard once and had 2 cut me head off 2 get rid of it. Supa sticky shit
Think it was Merlin or Indy maybe that had good write-up on how 2 do it props

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
I’m with bob I rekon it decards as it boils down, I’ve licked the knife same oil I smoke and yeah it’s still strong.

Next batch I’ll decard in the oven first then freeze to compare.
Sorry gaz, I read your post wrong thought you licked the knife from the gummies, when I did the resin could lick the knife as much as a wanted couldn't get high cause it was solid like dried tree sap. Goes to show i shouldn't smoke n read. Didnt mean to sound like a jackass.

Also thought you were just trying to stir sugar with the whole putting it over a naked flame you crazy bastard

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Just my wrong terminology mate, I've always called it resin because of how thick it is.
How much product do you use to get a decent amount of oil? I was using 99% alcohol.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I lost that batch of oil, fucking kids went to the beer fridge to get a Pepsi the dog got in and knocked both my jars over, are the joys take two tonight.

fucking little shits new lock on shed door no cunts getting in now fuckin banished from the land lol.

Top Bottom