Oils ain’t oils

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
ISOPROPYL EXTRACTION 1st BATCH

Thank fuck it’s Friday, just preparing now for this iso extraction, first things first need a can.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
so the iso and some chopped up buds are in the freezer I’ll give it a couple hours from now and should be good togo.

C9C5F748-ED8E-477D-85CF-10306D33BC30.jpeg

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Got the strainers and 2 litre glass container from Kmart the coffee filters are from coles.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Going to need another glass jar decent size as I’m going to filter the mixture 2 times.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Ok fuck the glass jar got a glass bowl instead, just tore open the coffee filters and placed on the biggest strainer then got the smaller strainer on top.12BD085E-E235-49EA-A1DD-FB70D132B559.jpeg

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fuck cooking it, I’m not that fuckin stupid.

ok so I’ve filled up the jar with the buds just to cover the top of the buds with the iso, shook the shit out out of it for about a min then strained it, doing the second strain now.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Gaz, I'm worried you have the heater on with this Iso there - it's too dangerous!
Put the bloody fan on instead.

When I've made this before I evaporated it in the slow cooker, outside with a fan....just sayin mate.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Gaz, I'm worried you have the heater on with this Iso there - it's too dangerous!
Put the bloody fan on instead.

When I've made this before I evaporated it in the slow cooker, outside with a fan....just sayin mate.
all good mate, high as fuck off the fumes 😆

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Think he meant blower heater Suges

Haven't heard any explosions on news
Cheers Bob, any heat is dangerous around Iso not just with a naked flame and here is Gaz off his tits high on the fumes ffs.

Ugh, hope there is not explosion :(

Sugar

Baked
User ID
all good mate, high as fuck off the fumes 😆
No it's not all good mate...the fumes build up and it becomes very volatile...
Do you have it in your shed along with all your chemicals and stuff as well?

Don't be silly.

Top Bottom