Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’m sorry you are the absolute master of cultivation and your environment. I couldn’t hold a candle to your expertise of the cannabis plant and no way on earth could I grow a cannabis plant in Victoria because is with out doubt the hardest place on earth to grow cannabis. All I’ve ever done is fucked up and I apologise profusely for my ignorance of your mastery.

And your just a turd of a woman, seen you piss poor hothouse grow, what a joke hey, why don't ya tells us how ya fucked it up
seeing how its piss easy to grow ??

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Ok well I've got an appreciation post I ordered my seeds exactly one week again and they have turned up. Thanks for sticking your neck out Dave and providing some fem seeds for me to grow out and also the freebies 👌. Let's see how they go, they are soaking right now so my grow diary will be updated as it evolves

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Ok well I've got an appreciation post I ordered my seeds exactly one week again and they have turned up. Thanks for sticking your neck out Dave and providing some fem seeds for me to grow out and also the freebies 👌. Let's see how they go, they are soaking right now so my grow diary will be updated as it evolves

That's great Joe!
All the best with your grow and I'll have a looksee ...might pull up a chair in a corner somewhere if ok :)

DC Seeds

Germinating
User ID
Not sure what's wrong with the cat but someone might want to take it to the vet, looks like it threw up in here!

I am glad you received your order safely @Joe Dirte 🤠

I do not know who these other sellers are, DC Seeds is completely independent and has no breeder associations apart from our European counterparts and the local guys of which we simply offer the listing service. 👍

We are expecting our stock very soon and in the near future will have some very exciting announcements about new strains and vendors 😉

Look out for a new discount code soon!

Thankyou for the support! (I think?)

- Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom