New site sponsor, DC Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
.. and people wonder why i don't buy into the breeder* BS, so much crap to sift through. Wasn't too bad years ago when a new hybrid was derived by two stable strains. But these clusterfuck crosses and wankers patting themselves on the back brings nothing but enterainment value to me these days.

*self-proclaimed breeder. Yet to see one of them provide documentation of their schedules and methods.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Fucking hell I logged on and missed all the good shit Again
Whats happening Now?
Old mate Rich can talk the talk but can he grow outdoor Monsters consistently like
Mr D'pacas from VB seeds can....... You see not everyone wants to grow small plants with Wanker Names
crossed back and forth with the same OG genetics over and over again. Pedro would pull more off one of his big ACE crosses than an entire tent full of ya Bullshit American Crap Genetics .

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Fucking hell I logged on and missed all the good shit Again
Whats happening Now?
Old mate Rich can talk the talk but can he grow outdoor Monsters consistently like
Mr D'pacas from VB seeds can....... You see not everyone wants to grow small plants with Wanker Names
crossed back and forth with the same OG genetics over and over again. Pedro would pull more off one of his big ACE crosses than an entire tent full of ya Bullshit American Crap Genetics .

Growing good plants in the ground is easy as pissand dosn't excuse the interjection/trolliing of someone sharing relevant breeding techniques. Dont fall into the sheeple way of thinking that big penises make for good objective arguments.

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Growing good plants in the ground is easy as pissand dosn't excuse the interjection/trolliing of someone sharing relevant breeding techniques. Dont fall into the sheeple way of thinking that big penises make for good objective arguments.
if its that easy show us your plants mate otherwise your just another FLOG

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Locked and posts deleted.

From what i gather the Author only still has the ability to post. But what you quoted was in reference to this thread to which i was hoping Bomber might've replied by now..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
if its that easy show us your plants mate otherwise your just another FLOG
Mate rat can grow monsters just like Pedro the flog.
I’ve said it heaps of times. What Pedro does is easy fuck growing all cannabis is easy. Pedro thinks he the king because his plants are big but the only reason is because he lives in bumfuck nowhere and has the space to grow big plants not because he’s any better at it than the rest of us.
The hardest thing Pedro does is pick the mould from his buds.

HGO

Community Member
User ID
I’ve said it heaps of times. What Pedro does is easy fuck growing all cannabis is easy. Pedro thinks he the king because his plants are big but the only reason is because he lives in bumfuck nowhere and has the space to grow big plants not because he’s any better at it than the rest of us.
I know you dont like him but Until i see you grow plants like that I wont even bother with your replies

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I know you dont like him but Until i see you grow plants like that I wont even bother with your replies
Hahaha big is best a mate. I don’t particularly like sativas so I don’t grow em and I live in the middle of suburbia so having 20 large plants in me backyard is not an option for me with a young family.
If you wanna lick Pedro’s arse because his plants are big be my guest that doesn’t mean others like rat don’t know how to grow plants just as good if not better.
Looks like you’ll be Pedro’s best customer hgo. 😂😂
But I can’t grow big plants so please disregard my comments mate.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah well you seem to fail last time, and blamed Ace seeds for it ffs
would love to see any of you DC's, have a go here, bet ya get fuck all

ya can't compere QLD or NSW to Vic, if you are your retarded, its like apples and potatoes'
he was sharing garbage and tying to big note itself IMO

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
And your just a turd of a woman, seen you piss poor hothouse grow, what a joke hey, why don't ya tells us how ya fucked it up
seeing how its piss easy to grow ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom