New site sponsor, DC Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I had a dig at the ego's on here, how they talk shit, providing nothing of real meaning, yet are allowed to pollute any thread with their girlie public infighting and how it reminded me of the very place we all left...that was yesterday.

That post was censored removed by someone within the hour.

Yet every day I venture here I see arguments and childish squabbling galore....all of which go uncensored.

Whats goin' on, mods?

Why the selective censorship?

Why let a few spoil it for the majority?

I cannot be alone in thinking this, surely?

I get it Bomber.

Trying not to over moderate except for ridiculous shit slinging fests.. this threads does not seem like it is there to me yet..

Breeders are a sensitive bunch aren't they :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Selective censorship, got any examples?

We've got one goose going around baiting others, to which they're getting responses. Once that member fucks himself again i'd reckon you'd see things settle down. TBH, i wish the goose would get some professional help for his own good at least.

But yeah, i'm hearing you, Bomber. Just rest assured, if someone has a shot at me i'm happy to accomodate them and expose them for what they are. I do come from a long line of A-hole's and this shit is a walk in the park to my mob.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not bad, Stitch. But the edit function would have to be limited/removed. That way when a goose cuts loose, they've exposed themselves forever, or at least until the database goes down.

Moderation is the only thing saving Mcbuddin/Rich's arse at the moment. I'm happy to have whatever i post to stay up there for eternity. ;)

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
I get it Bomber.

Trying not to over moderate except for ridiculous shit slinging fests.. this threads does not seem like it is there to me yet..

Breeders are a sensitive bunch aren't they :)
Then why was my mild whinge by comparison, over moderated ie censored, without explanation?

Mate, its your site I gather, so do with it as you see fit, but deleting comments that offer constructive feedback, whilst ignoring the Crapola that is taking place makes zero sense, other than showing bias to sponsors who have perhaps put money in your pocket....

Selective censorship, got any examples?
See above.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi Bomber :)
I think Tunks went into that thread and cleaned it up from 7 pages to 3 pages of the rubbish that had been posted and that meant the later posts like from def, me and you asking people to grow up and settle were gone as well. It wasn't your post that was deleted but just cleaning the thread up. :)

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Then why was my mild whinge by comparison, over moderated ie censored, without explanation?

Mate, its your site I gather, so do with it as you see fit, but deleting comments that offer constructive feedback, whilst ignoring the Crapola that is taking place makes zero sense, other than showing bias to sponsors who have put money in your pocket....

See above.

Ahh, ok, understand now.

I didnt actually tidy up that thread, another admin did...

I did see your post though.

I guess once all the shite was removed, your post no longer made sense, hence was removed.... only logical reason.

For the record, no seed sponsor on this site has put any money in my pocket. Seeds for competitions is all I have asked in return for a small advert and some exposure on this site.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah I seen your post as well, its was just more shit slinging as far as I could tell
maybe try a different approach next time ?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Let’s call a spade a spade here. Pedro can not communicate with ANYONE like a sensible adult. It’s get fuck or fuck off flog and just utter fuckin dribble.
Thanks Porky, always throwing the boot in, ya rabbit dog
Not sure you are an adult anyway, you act like a teenager

puggle6

Baked
User ID
If that is klouds mob claiming the dragons? What the fuck even..

Set em strait Dotts, Kloud is the dog cunt that ripped me ffs... And VB

Fkn idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom