New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Evening all,

Please join me in welcoming @QuickBloomLights to the community.

They have kindly offered some members only discounts as follows.

$25 off all products for +$300 Valid for all products.- Use discount code 25theserratededge
$75 off all products for +$1000 (excluding The Green sunshine Company, Electric Sky) - Use discount code 75Serratededge

If you haven't noticed the new advert, they are now stocking the worlds sexiest fans and carbon filters, by AC Infinity. I know what I will be getting myself for Christmas :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Evening all,

Please join me in welcoming @QuickBloomLights to the community.

They have kindly offered some members only discounts as follows.

$25 off all products for +$300 Valid for all products.- Use discount code 25theserratededge
$75 off all products for +$1000 (excluding The Green sunshine Company, Electric Sky) - Use discount code 75Serratededge

If you haven't noticed the new advert, they are now stocking the worlds sexiest fans and carbon filters, by AC Infinity. I know what I will be getting myself for Christmas :)
Yeah great company to deal with. Would recommend them for sure.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Yeah that's something I would definitely be interested in. Almost impossible to find a decent quality oscillating fan of any size.
My replacement Breezin 6" clip-on fans is a huge improvement over the old model. Much smoother, the internals are much better built, the cable is perfect, it's designed not to fuck the cable or motor when oscillating. Steep price at $50 though so glad I got 2 replacements for free (still got 1 working unit of the old model though that I got to keep).

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Thank you Everyone.
We look forward to working with the community and will continue to expand our product selection. The AC Infinity Lineup is set to be back in stock in February and with AU Plugs so no more adapters.
HLG will still be our core LED Lineup, but we will expand with a few solid smaller LED lights that we believe will be part of the future. Feel free to reach out to us at Info@quickbloomlights.com.au or catch us on wickr QBLOZ. Merry Christmas to you all, and thanks to BillyGoat for setting up this community.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So I’m looking at the ac infinity fans. Would the 4” work in my 3x3x6 ? I feel six inch would be better. But if this fan is so much more advanced and efficient then maybe the four inch will service me well. I’m going to be running the se3000 now so won’t be as hot as running the hps.
I’ll be grabbing the carbon filter to match the size too.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
So I’m looking at the ac infinity fans. Would the 4” work in my 3x3x6 ? I feel six inch would be better. But if this fan is so much more advanced and efficient then maybe the four inch will service me well. I’m going to be running the se3000 now so won’t be as hot as running the hps.
I’ll be grabbing the carbon filter to match the size too.
Im wondering the same for my next upgrade in my 4x2x5.5h bud box. QBL only have the 4 inch in stock ATM. Veerry tempting, especially with afterpay, but I spent $400 at the hydro shop yesty' on other shit I didnt really need.

While Im sure the t4 would suffice for your 50 odd cubic feet and my 40 odd, the standard speed controlled 150mm (t6) is only $30 more than the t4, but has twice the capacity.

I'd rather too much potential exhaust than not enough. I doubt a t4 running flat knacker would last as long as a t6 on low?. 67000 hours life, but at what speed?

I'm gunna wait... Patience not a strong point. Not back in stock until mid Feb Qbl tell me.

Amazon and Ebay are too dear. There is also a light version of these cloudlines, not sure if they'd be any good.

AC infinity in the US sell them for 1/2 price once converted to AUD.
But... Shipping costs more than the product, plus add their tax and ours (GST) plus a US plug converter. (runs on 100-240v)

nugget

Blooming
User ID
4 inch cheapo inline works well in 2x4x6' neg pressure with carbon filter and passive 4" exhaust so I imagine the better ac infinity fans would work even better.

Mars and Spiderfarmer sell a cheaper copy of the ac infinity 4 and 6" with speed controller but not sure how they compare.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Mars and Spiderfarmer sell a cheaper copy of the ac infinity 4 and 6" with speed controller but not sure how they compare.
They have copied the AC Infinity controller and that's where the comparison ends. They are much louder than a comparative AC Infinity Inline fan. I can run my 6" AC Infinity @ 50% and it is still quieter than the 4" Spider Farmer Inline fan I have running @ 10%

EDIT - I can't spell ;)

Last edited:

nugget

Blooming
User ID
They have copied the AC Infinity controller and that's where the comparison ends. They are much louder than a comparative AC Infinity Inline fan. I can run my 6" AC Infinity @ 50% and it is still quiter than the 4" Spider Farmer Inline fan I have running @ 10%
I had a feeling that'd be the case.

Top Bottom