Need help selecting Grow Tent and light.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
What you guys think??
This is my first indoor grow ever, humidity is around 50-70% (goes up to 80% sometimes when the inline isn't on), temp range is about 21-28c
I lose a bit of grow space when the inline fans sucks in the sides of the tent even with a 6 inch air intake hole and 1 of the bottom vents open still sucks the sides in
Went to bunnings to look for something to brace the sides to stop it but couldn't really find anything
Large plant is Skittles, Smaller ones are Bruce Banner and Wedding Cake.

350226671_196537456671897_6550425095032112487_n.jpg
350363986_950837246163945_81650526260465754_n.jpg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
What you guys think??
This is my first indoor grow ever, humidity is around 50-70% (goes up to 80% sometimes when the inline isn't on), temp range is about 21-28c
I lose a bit of grow space when the inline fans sucks in the sides of the tent even with a 6 inch air intake hole and 1 of the bottom vents open still sucks the sides in
Went to bunnings to look for something to brace the sides to stop it but couldn't really find anything
Large plant is Skittles, Smaller ones are Bruce Banner and Wedding Cake.

View attachment 35462
View attachment 35461
Keep up that Mainline and she will go off Mine did.
Looking good for your first run man.....keep doing what you are doing.

Use short tight okky straps across post to post on inside
3 on each , I had same problem. Works well.

Curious as to why you tur intake off ?

User ID
Keep up that Mainline and she will go off Mine did.
Looking good for your first run man.....keep doing what you are doing.

Use short tight okky straps across post to post on inside
3 on each , I had same problem. Works well.

Curious as to why you tur intake off ?
Boom okky straps why didn't i think of that !!

Trying to reduce the grow cost to nothing
12 - 12 Light on 6pm to 6am (We get free electricity during that time) so i am not paying for the light or fan, then both turn off during the day
^This was the plan just until flowering then i guess i would need it on constantly right ?

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Boom okky straps why didn't i think of that !!

Trying to reduce the grow cost to nothing
12 - 12 Light on 6pm to 6am (We get free electricity during that time) so i am not paying for the light or fan, then both turn off during the day
^This was the plan just until flowering then i guess i would need it on constantly right ?
Reducing grow cost to 0 is like saying I don't want to grow. The more you put in the more you get out. Its ok to save where you can . I should know I am a tight ass bastard. However I am learning the hard way. Spend a little and enjoy

User ID
Reducing grow cost to 0 is like saying I don't want to grow. The more you put in the more you get out. Its ok to save where you can . I should know I am a tight ass bastard. However I am learning the hard way. Spend a little and enjoy
I get what you're trying to say but its terrible logic, Thats like saying because i wash and dry my clothes between 6pm and 6 am, means i don't want to ?
Looking good
Appreciate it Hudo

Top Bottom