Mycology

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah it’s fucken trippy, had alien faces in the gloss paint pulling faces at me, the floral pattern on the bed sheets they were a kaleidoscope, my dog had this massive aura of bright light around it with its hair like flowing around basically heavenly looking.

I had a fucking ball to be honest, amazing how real it seemed at the time even tho I knew I was hallucinating like all fuck. Can’t wait till next year I got a spot fucking hundreds of wild gold tops over a couple of months. I’m buying a dehydrator so I can store them properly ext time around.

Or is it better to freeze dry them?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah it’s fucken trippy, had alien faces in the gloss paint pulling faces at me, the floral pattern on the bed sheets they were a kaleidoscope, my dog had this massive aura of bright light around it with its hair like flowing around basically heavenly looking.

I had a fucking ball to be honest, amazing how real it seemed at the time even tho I knew I was hallucinating like all fuck. Can’t wait till next year I got a spot fucking hundreds of wild gold tops over a couple of months. I’m buying a dehydrator so I can store them properly ext time around.

Or is it better to freeze dry them?
Don’t freeze dry them.
Dehydrate till cracker dry or make fresh tea and freeze that.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Great minds think alike....
Haha they do.
That box is a great ideah I'm already getting in the shit for having them in the linen cupboard.
Is that a thermostat probe in there do you have them on a heat mat ?
And is that vermiculite?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Haha they do.
That box is a great ideah I'm already getting in the shit for having them in the linen cupboard.
Is that a thermostat probe in there do you have them on a heat mat ?
And is that vermiculite?
yeah, vermiculite, brf n water mix.

put them in the walk in wardrobe in the box,

sits on a more or less constant 24 degrees, no heat mat.

probe just tells me the temp.

gonna shred these to a bulk substrate..

Hudo

Baked
User ID
yeah, vermiculite, brf n water
Interesting just looked up the brf.
I made 4 jars of liquid culture so I can put the mad professors cap on and innoculate the shit out of everything till I find my style that gets results for me. I've inoculated 4 bags of the controversial 90 second rice bags and they looked good so opened one up last night and mixed it with some coco and had a look today and it's already poked its head out of the casing layer in a few spots. I'm gunna spew if they come to fruition because I just bought a 23 litre pressure canner. I've got golden teacher ,Tasmanian, red boy and koh samui super strain. The blue meanies must have got contaminated and didn't colonise. Out of the 4 the Tasmanian is the most aggressive for growth in mycelium stage but I'm sceptical about how a mushroom from Tasmania will do in the tropics

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
The pressure canner will be well used.
Uncle Ben’s works sometimes but if you want consistency then pressure cookers are needed.

Sounds like you’re swimming in the deep end now 😆

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
What exactly is the Tasmanian?? Is is a PS. Cubensis variety or is it ps. Tasmania which is a variation of ps. Subaeringnosa ( which will certainly struggle in tropics as they are cold autumn wood growing species

Hudo

Baked
User ID
What exactly is the Tasmanian?? Is is a PS. Cubensis variety or is it ps. Tasmania which is a variation of ps. Subaeringnosa ( which will certainly struggle in tropics as they are cold autumn wood growing species
I'm not sure it was a freeby he gave me just had Tasmanian written on it. But what I've notices is it's heap more aggressive and quicker colinating than the rest

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Fair enough. I’ve only ever heard of ps. Tasmania which is a wood loving species. It’s will colonise quicker but to fruit them you will need colder temps.

You’ll learn a lot by making mistakes. I did that’s for sure.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
What’s the temp range they need to be kept at Hudo ?

Top Bottom