Mycology

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've been researching it as another approach to help my daughter. Generally around 10% of usual strength is considered a microdose. Most scientific studies used daily dose for a few weeks. They're also trialing it's effect on eating disorders, as well as many other psychological conditions.
It's not scientific for me . I just eat a couple dried blue meanies most days. It's enough to give me a nice stress free feeling. But on the weekend I ate to much while I was on the piss and the tarp on my boat started to pull faces at me. I want to make some gummies but it's going to take some experimenting to get the dose right

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
It’s easy to just push aside, especially if contams get in and you need to clean and start again.
I left my mason jars outside to “rinse” and the lids all rusted. Glass will clean up ok but i need to buy more lids. Tin foil lids will work in the meantime.
I'm trying the all in one bags just to try make it more successful first go

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
My son got on the grog and then consumed enough shrooms to od.
No more shrooms but still drinks? Seems the experience turned him vegetarian.
Do u reckon he was getting chased around by giant porkchops.😲🤣

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
It's not scientific for me . I just eat a couple dried blue meanies most days. It's enough to give me a nice stress free feeling. But on the weekend I ate to much while I was on the piss and the tarp on my boat started to pull faces at me. I want to make some gummies but it's going to take some experimenting to get the dose right
Chocolate drops. With a little bit of ginger to stop the nausea.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Fark me I didn't realise I'd need to be this patient somthings gotta happen soon the suspence is killing me lol

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Where do people get spores from, out in the wild? I have seen them for sale even on ebay, is that legit?
I joined the shroomery and received most of my spores from there. Usually Americans and I’ve got some from locals and Europe too.
You have to be a member for 3 months and have 50 posts before the marketplace opens up.

There’s a place selling spores in Oz but I’m a bit weary of that. Honestly mushroom people are happy to share spores.

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
I joined the shroomery and received most of my spores from there. Usually Americans and I’ve got some from locals and Europe too.
You have to be a member for 3 months and have 50 posts before the marketplace opens up.

There’s a place selling spores in Oz but I’m a bit weary of that. Honestly mushroom people are happy to share spores.
Thanks for the info! So spores go through customs ok then? 50 posts will take me longer than 3 months anyways haha

Top Bottom