Mycology

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone here play around growing mushrooms? I've been experimenting with micro dosing psilocybin and I've noticed I feel alot more I'm not sure how to word it I suppose care free is kinda right way ti describe it. Ive also noticed I have more patience with my aprentices. Ive got some blue meanie and golden teacher spores on the way and can't wait to experiment

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
A lot of good feed back from soldiers micro dosing to help deal with shit after Afghanistan ,,pretty sure some states of the us it’s prescribed.

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Anyone here play around growing mushrooms? I've been experimenting with micro dosing psilocybin and I've noticed I feel alot more I'm not sure how to word it I suppose care free is kinda right way ti describe it. Ive also noticed I have more patience with my aprentices. Ive got some blue meanie and golden teacher spores on the way and can't wait to experiment
I’d like to know how you go Hudo, looked into it but just the sanitising and keeping shit clean was enough to put me off (for now).

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Hey hey.

Mycology is a really fun hobby. And just like growing weed, it all depends on how big you want to go. It can be cheap to start if you just want a few to experience it.
Or even having a constant flush coming in.
But then cleanliness is a big part. Very easy to get contaminants and ruin you grow.

If you want more advice just sing out and I can help. Most items are cheap enough but one thing to buy if you’re really wanting to do it well is pressure cooker. And a flow hood (but that’s not essential).

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’ve been very slack the last 6 months or so.
But I’m going to start a few new spores on agar and get another batch going. Just got to get thru the silly season.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Hey hey.

Mycology is a really fun hobby. And just like growing weed, it all depends on how big you want to go. It can be cheap to start if you just want a few to experience it.
Or even having a constant flush coming in.
But then cleanliness is a big part. Very easy to get contaminants and ruin you grow.

If you want more advice just sing out and I can help. Most items are cheap enough but one thing to buy if you’re really wanting to do it well is pressure cooker. And a flow hood (but that’s not essential).
Thanks mate I'm putting together some kind of still air box.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
It’s easy to just push aside, especially if contams get in and you need to clean and start again.
I left my mason jars outside to “rinse” and the lids all rusted. Glass will clean up ok but i need to buy more lids. Tin foil lids will work in the meantime.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
A lot of good feed back from soldiers micro dosing to help deal with shit after Afghanistan ,,pretty sure some states of the us it’s prescribed.
Heap of studies going on in Australia currently about using shrooms for Depression, Anxiety and quite a few others!!
Apparently almost 90% success compared to about 40% with pharma garbage!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
How do you measure micro dose?and do u dose daily?
I've been researching it as another approach to help my daughter. Generally around 10% of usual strength is considered a microdose. Most scientific studies used daily dose for a few weeks. They're also trialing it's effect on eating disorders, as well as many other psychological conditions.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So how do you guys store them long term?
So dehydrater then in a jar.
Those last rusty whites I did weren’t cracker dry and they became moldy in the jar so need to dry out completely.

I’ve also made a tea wi the fresh ones but the frozen in ice cube trays. Good way to dose. But it’s like weed. The strength is going to fluctuate a lot so hard to get a consistent microdose.

Top Bottom