Mediseedman?

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Definitely don't quote me on that,just seems funny that they have all the same strains, website looks,weird cartoons,there product photos look very similar,terrible germination rates and zero care for the customers.
They have been buying out seed banks and shutting them down like bonza seeds.
I wouldn't admit to mediseedsman been my sister company either after the stories Ive heard about there germ rates and then replacing there seeds with more that don't germinate.
Yeah mate I know what you mean but if you look at the makeup of the strains there completely different. GDP for instance. ILGM use the original form Big Bud X Purple Urkel where as Mediseedman doesn't. He has quite a few more that don't seem right.✌️

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I dunno mate I'm only going on the email that I got. They don't look like the same strains ILGM sell. Who knows who the fuck runs or owns it. I haven't purchased any seeds from Mediseedman so don't really give a fuck 👍

tg001

Germinating
User ID
Just in case there is any doubt that mediseedman is ILGM :unsure:

View attachment 26551
View attachment 26549
Cheers legend.
It's good to finally know the truth.
I❤️GM have stitched me up with dud seeds years ago and waisted months of a outdoor season.I was furious then they sent me more dud seeds to replace them,luckily I'd got others from seedsman just to be sure.
I miss the good old days when life was simple,fkn customs.🤘

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I dunno mate I'm only going on the email that I got. They don't look like the same strains ILGM sell. Who knows who the fuck runs or owns it. I haven't purchased any seeds from Mediseedman so don't really give a fuck 👍
I can't be 100% sure myself, but there are plenty of indicators that they are, at least, affiliated. Plus it's exactly the kind of underhanded shit that ILGM are into, definatley their MO.

But like you, I have no need for them or their seeds (be they good or bad) so don't much care either. I was just putting the info I had out there for others (y)

The question that keeps coming to my mind though, is ...Why around the time they popped up, did all the other (long standing) banks get shut down/busted? And how are they themselves not on the radar with their name all over reddit and forums?

I'm not saying they're the fuzz, but I wouldn't be suprised to find out they had a hand (word) in it all 😬

...but I'm high and probably over thinking it :unsure::LOL:

tg001

Germinating
User ID
I can't be 100% sure myself, but there are plenty of indicators that they are, at least, affiliated. Plus it's exactly the kind of underhanded shit that ILGM are into, definatley their MO.

But like you, I have no need for them or their seeds (be they good or bad) so don't much care either. I was just putting the info I had out there for others (y)

The question that keeps coming to my mind though, is ...Why around the time they popped up, did all the other (long standing) banks get shut down/busted? And how are they themselves not on the radar with their name all over reddit and forums?

I'm not saying they're the fuzz, but I wouldn't be suprised to find out they had a hand (word) in it all 😬

...but I'm high and probably over thinking it :unsure::LOL:
100% hahaha I was going to add that in before,it was the exact same time.Probably couldn't buy them out to shut down so dob them in.Actually probably didn't offer it's cheaper to just dog everyone.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Cheers legend.
It's good to finally know the truth.
I❤️GM have stitched me up with dud seeds years ago and waisted months of a outdoor season.I was furious then they sent me more dud seeds to replace them,luckily I'd got others from seedsman just to be sure.
I miss the good old days when life was simple,fkn customs.🤘
Never had a dud seed from ILGM all the ones I got have popped including some I was gifted from a member that would probably be over 2 years old. You must have got a bad batch 😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
been telling people that since the start ... lol
They most likely are ILGM. Speculation that they're now using generic white label seeds in last few years, has seen their reputation decline.That wasn't always the case. Their original ( in house) Super Skunk was highly stable. Easy to grow, XL high yield, outstanding mould resistance, 60 day average flower time, and a potent smoke. What's not to like about that....lol. It was very popular with local punters at Jesmond Housing Commission. 🤫 Bags were selling quickly at $20 a gram. 🤜🤛. Apparently some guy moved 14 pounds there in 2 months. He wisely spent most of his profits on alcohol, cocaine, and cheap hookers......the rest of the profits he just squandered. 😂😂

Hudo

Baked
User ID
They most likely are ILGM. Speculation that they're now using generic white label seeds in last few years, has seen their reputation decline.That wasn't always the case. Their original ( in house) Super Skunk was highly stable. Easy to grow, XL high yield, outstanding mould resistance, 60 day average flower time, and a potent smoke. What's not to like about that....lol. It was very popular with local punters at Jesmond Housing Commission. 🤫 Bags were selling quickly at $20 a gram. 🤜🤛. Apparently some guy moved 14 pounds there in 2 months. He wisely spent most of his profits on alcohol, cocaine, and cheap hookers......the rest of the profits he just squandered. 😂😂
Best thing about cheap hookers is you can get 2 for the price of one and usually get a full set of teeth between the 2 😆

Growsontrees

Germinating
User ID
I'm guessing it's the same bulk seed labelled as whatever the think will sell it. When I tried them last NOV you could buy the seeds individually I got 2 of 6 diff strains can't remember now but MKultra was one. And only 2 out of the 12 popped just stuck a tiny tip out and died and that was different strains so it wasn't just one variety.i recon there just 1 type of autos and 1 type of photo and just labelled different names to sell them
I popped 2. 1 blue cheese and 1 wedding cake.
Both germinated.
Appearance and smell is different on each.
Look great and smell great.
This is an experiment to see if they are what they say on the tin.
So far so good 👍

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Start a Diary mate!

Would be aplenty here interested to see how things go!
I popped a grandaddypurple seed from Mediseedman a few weeks ago. It's one of the most vigorous plant in my current veg round. Only 4 weeks old and nearly ready to flip. Most other strains in veg, still need another 2 weeks prior to flip. Rear LH side in photo. IMG_20221018_162004298.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Keep us updated how they go mate
Will do. Only trying 1 or 2 beans from Aus seedbanks each round. + A tester from my own pollen Chuck's. All other strains are from Yankee doodle dandy. Smoke/potency is best assessed through a burning Tally-ho. Not that I don't trust smoke reports from TSE members......lol, I just prefer to taste the report, rather than read about it. 😜

Top Bottom