Mediseedman?

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I bought a few high CBD seeds from MediseedMan (Australia). I notice most of their reviews I can find talk about their prompt delivery. That's good but I got zero germination, despite following their instructions to the letter. I'm a keen gardener and this is not my first crop. Has anyone bought viable seeds from these guys? I ask because there is no good following up their germination guarantee if the seeds are crap.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Thank Dotts. It helps to know at least someone has had germination. I was starting to think they were selling plastic replicas. I'll have a chat with them and see what they will do. Perhaps there is an easier strain to start with.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Cheers BG. It's the lost time I lament, although I have two "bush seeds" a friend gave me under lights in the meantime. These grow like tea trees outdoors so it will be interesting keeping them well behaved in a tent.

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
I bought a few high CBD seeds from MediseedMan (Australia). I notice most of their reviews I can find talk about their prompt delivery. That's good but I got zero germination, despite following their instructions to the letter. I'm a keen gardener and this is not my first crop. Has anyone bought viable seeds from these guys? I ask because there is no good following up their germination guarantee if the seeds are crap.
You're not alone, I was 9 from 9 not germinating... Not worth wasting your time with!

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
What "packaging issues" could possibly close the site for 10 days?
Dodgy pricks. Probably sourced thousands of hemp seeds from China, sell them off as high cbd Cannibis.

Got past the tipping point, now they'll probably shut down for good and start up again under some other name.

The bullshit Auspost issue they fed their customers says it all.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Dodgy pricks. Probably sourced thousands of hemp seeds from China, sell them off as high cbd Cannibis.

Got past the tipping point, now they'll probably shut down for good and start up again under some other name.

The bullshit Auspost issue they fed their customers says it all.
I fear you may be right.

MediseedMan

Germinating
User ID
Hey Everyone!

Mediseed Man support here.

The floods have pushed back our scheduled return.

If you have reached out and your issue was not replied too, please reach out again. It may have been a simple case that your email slipped through the cracks during the time of the floods. We have been directly affected along with our family and friends.

It has been a turbulent start to the year, we know! We are good people and not in the the business to scam or rip anyone off.

Our seeds are the same quality you get from anywhere around the world and come from quality sources.

We are not going anywhere and we will continue to stand by our seeds and our germination guarantee.

Please be kind. We will take care of you 🙂

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hey Everyone!

If you have reached out and your issue was not replied too, please reach out again. It may have been a simple case that your email slipped through the cracks during the time of the floods. We have been directly affected along with our family and friends.

It has been a turbulent start to the year, we know! We are good people and not in the the business to scam or rip anyone off.

Our seeds are the same quality you get from anywhere around the world and come from quality sources.

We are not going anywhere and we will continue to stand by our seeds and our germination guarantee.

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com
Well at least you have made an effort and shown ya face here. You got some pissed off customers. Time to sort that out a mate!! 😝

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hey Everyone!

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com
Now the time to send out some of ya beans to a bunch of experienced n not so experienced growers here MM so we can do some grow diaries n report back here with results😀👍

Good to see a seed bank on this forum too!...

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Hey Everyone!

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com

Great to hear from you guys. I had 10/10 non-starters, so I eagerly await your replacement seeds. If they turn out to be duds as well I won't be asking for replacements. I can't get back wasted time.

Top Bottom