Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I just had 2for2 germinate.
Of recent Harlequin from MM.
So Im happy with germ rate.
I wanted something thats gets me very mildly Hi but is also medicinal for daytime abuse....... I mean use..!!😉

Stonnedbadger

Germinating
User ID
Just waiting on an order from Mediseedman, I wasnt that impressed with the results last year, but desperation struck when my order from Herbies was intercepted..

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I'm guessing it's the same bulk seed labelled as whatever the think will sell it. When I tried them last NOV you could buy the seeds individually I got 2 of 6 diff strains can't remember now but MKultra was one. And only 2 out of the 12 popped just stuck a tiny tip out and died and that was different strains so it wasn't just one variety.i recon there just 1 type of autos and 1 type of photo and just labelled different names to sell them

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I have had 3 out of 3 start growing just fine now.( couple of weeks in )

Whether as to if they are all the same bulk junk just renamed to pass off as good genetics or not...
Surely by now someone has grown out a few different strains from them to see if they are hermie junk, hemp or ok ?

If not..... how long is this guessing game going to continue while they keep selling these supposedly un-verified genetics ?

Jase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I have a couple of different strains going now in pre flower not happy with them some flowered quite early and had to flip others I know that no plant is the same but the variation is way out there won't b getting any more from them I think it's bad genetics could b wrong just my opinion once bitten 😂

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I'm 95% sure there I❤️GM's seeds,bad germination rates and unstable genetics.
I emailed ILGM regarding Mediseedman and they have said that they are not affiliated with them. I've used ILGM seeds before and never had a problem with them in fact I have 2 northern lights and a GDP from them that I only just sprouted.✌️

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I emailed ILGM regarding Mediseedman and they have said that they are not affiliated with them. I've used ILGM seeds before and never had a problem with them in fact I have 2 northern lights and a GDP from them that I only just sprouted.✌️
I think people get turned off ILGM because of the way they bait and switch with there add campaign. That's what's always put me off advertise as one company then you think I'll check this out and gets redirected to them. And that's the first red flag I just see dishonesty right off the bat so it turns me off even if they are legit its the first impression I get and 90% of people go off first impressions

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate that's fair play but there seeds always popped and you got what you paid for. I could think of at least 3 seedbanks that are based in Australia right now that wouldn't be as good as them.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate that's fair play but there seeds always popped and you got what you paid for. I could think of at least 3 seedbanks that are based in Australia right now that wouldn't be as good as them.
Yeah I don't doubt that .

tg001

Germinating
User ID
Definitely don't quote me on that,just seems funny that they have all the same strains, website looks,weird cartoons,there product photos look very similar,terrible germination rates and zero care for the customers.
They have been buying out seed banks and shutting them down like bonza seeds.
I wouldn't admit to mediseedsman been my sister company either after the stories Ive heard about there germ rates and then replacing there seeds with more that don't germinate.

Top Bottom