Mediseedman?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If u remember a lil while ago, ILGM was posting from inside Aus, just a 5-7 day wait
Maybe thats where Mediseedman came in2 it
If that was case then going on what i've grown from ILGM, i reckon most of Medi man stuff should be ok
Always had good germ rates and besides 1-2 bad eggs, most were what they said it was

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Just germinated another Mesdiseed Candy Kush... that makes 4 for 4.. so their current seeds are germing just fine
This is one of their Harlequins...
Supposed to be 75% Sativa...
Looks good and growing very different to others so strains look legit..
Just put in flower tent and tied her down...
Attempting to self the 2 WW x Nth lights from WSE in back of pic..9209F641-5E2F-4796-BA3F-FE10B498A611.jpeg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Good to see the germination rates have picked up ,,,
will be good when smoke reports begin to come in .

am I right in assuming that the more packs you buy of a strain
the price gets cheaper ,,but not if you buy just one pack of each strain ?

could end up getting many packs but paying full price of each ?.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just germinated another Mesdiseed Candy Kush... that makes 4 for 4.. so their current seeds are germing just fine
This is one of their Harlequins...
Supposed to be 75% Sativa...
Looks good and growing very different to others so strains look legit..
Just put in flower tent and tied her down...
Attempting to self the 2 WW x Nth lights from WSE in back of pic..View attachment 26722
Fuck mate there is no way any plants in that pic look 75% Sativa. 🤣
It's just white label shit from Europe!!
You'll never know it's genetics!!

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Good to see the germination rates have picked up ,,,
will be good when smoke reports begin to come in .

am I right in assuming that the more packs you buy of a strain
the price gets cheaper ,,but not if you buy just one pack of each strain ?

could end up getting many packs but paying full price of each ?.
Unknown Sedge..
I just got a pack of 4 different strains..

Whadiyatalkinbout

Germinating
User ID
Fuck mate there is no way any plants in that pic look 75% Sativa. 🤣
It's just white label shit from Europe!!
You'll never know it's genetics!!
Yeah nah If it’s from msm I’m pretty sure they reckon it’s more like 75% indica, not sativa. Which sounds more likely

🍻

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
In my humble opinion the reason why leaf shape and plant type dont indicate effect is-
The massive amount of multiple poly hybrids on the market these days.
Genetics so mixed up that predictable landraces with predictable effects and type are sadly a thing of the past.
So you get things like indica looking plants with sativa effects and vice versa and multitude of other genetic outcomes.
Where as 30 or 40 years ago an indica was an indica! And a sativa had its notable characteristics too which were plain to see and experience.
In these days money and very quick profits have relegated predictable landrace strains to the too slow basket.
So in my opinion the so called experts are refering to modern poly hybrid cannabis not cannabis as a whole per say.
If that makes any sense at all
🤔🤗

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
In my humble opinion the reason why leaf shape and plant type dont indicate effect is-
The massive amount of multiple poly hybrids on the market these days.
Genetics so mixed up that predictable landraces with predictable effects and type are sadly a thing of the past.
So you get things like indica looking plants with sativa effects and vice versa and multitude of other genetic outcomes.
Where as 30 or 40 years ago an indica was an indica! And a sativa had its notable characteristics too which were plain to see and experience.
In these days money and very quick profits have relegated predictable landrace strains to the too slow basket.
So in my opinion the so called experts are refering to modern poly hybrid cannabis not cannabis as a whole per say.
If that makes any sense at all
🤔🤗
not so old fark go and visit
lots of landraces there and i grow a pure sativa almost every year mango beice very nice too
i agree with the genetics being screwed up its a shame but what can you do
everone seems to want some strange new named strain as they think it will be better or stonger
shit i still have not come by something that blew me away like pure thai stick did in the 80s or reall white widow
its a shame

skunklover

Seedling
User ID
When I lived down in Sydney I used to bang a 600 HPS in the middle to get the temps up and surround the bastard with 8 cxb3590 cobs banging out about 1200par corner to corner in a 4x4 seal it up run CO2 in the fucker and grow the biggest rock hard nuggets I loved winter grows can't do it up in QLD
Were you running the carbon filter outside the tent? What sort of control release valve do I need to use for CO2 tanks? I've used exhale CO2 bags in the past.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I think people get turned off ILGM because of the way they bait and switch with there add campaign. That's what's always put me off advertise as one company then you think I'll check this out and gets redirected to them. And that's the first red flag I just see dishonesty right off the bat so it turns me off even if they are legit its the first impression I get and 90% of people go off first impressions
Spotonsky Bruss

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
Has anyone recently used mediseedsman ?
I'm running his fem Jack Herer photo from seed ordered earlier this year. Heaps of variation in the plants, probably min 3 different phenos present. All female with no signs of hemi (yet).
His stuff is good if you are in a pinch and need fem seed but I doubt the seeds are what is claimed. There are better options for fem seed talked about if you dig through the threads.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I'm running his fem Jack Herer photo from seed ordered earlier this year. Heaps of variation in the plants, probably min 3 different phenos present. All female with no signs of hemi (yet).
His stuff is good if you are in a pinch and need fem seed but I doubt the seeds are what is claimed. There are better options for fem seed talked about if you dig through the threads.
Unless some breeder has isolated a pheno ,there should be three phenos with Jack Herer.
one short two taller .
So you’ve probably got the real thing.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What are your thoughts on this video?
What he says makes perfect sense,it's a very interesting perception.

I have seen a lot of his videos and he does like to talk. He is very good at holding the attention, as well as being quite experienced in US East coast cannabis for a long time.
He does know the correct meaning of certain words that are commonly used incorrectly.

Top Bottom