Medical Cannabis product reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The shatter, Ideally yes but most people's reports say vaped with flower though, due to med pot rules of consumption I'd say.
Will speak to my doctor about it in a couple of weeks

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
due to med pot rules of consumption
I too was told I would need a vape and that's fine, I've got one. But I use a pipe or a joint, even with hash dust and shatter, as a cone topper. They only know what they're told, tell 'em ya got one. They kmow no different. In many cases the 'need' to use a vape is an up-sale. The med pot is 'semi' regulated. Herb vapes (non-nicotine) as a 'medical device' that's more $$$ if they can sell you that too.

Last edited:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
And here it comes!

Hopefully a few more will go...

Greedy fucks!

Free The Weed! ✊

The Australian Securities Exchange has suspended the shares of one of Australia's largest medicinal cannabis producers after an auditor reported "insufficient evidence" of future funding.

Cann Group was the first company to be issued with a cannabis research licence by the Australian government's Office of Drug Control in 2017.

It has invested $49 million in a medicinal cannabis glasshouse on the outskirts of Mildura and employs about 40 staff.

On Friday, the company was suspended from trading after a report by auditor William Buck said the company and its directors had been "unable to provide sufficient appropriate evidence" of enough funding for the company to operate over the next 12 months.

"As at the date of this report, the group has been unable to confirm its ability to secure an appropriate mix of current and longer-term external financial commitments to provide sufficient funding to support the group as a going concern," the auditor wrote.

In its half-year financial report filed to the ASX on Thursday, Cann Group reported an operating loss of $14.34 million in the half-year to December 31 and noted debts worth about $64 million.

Cann Group was "in ongoing discussions with various parties regarding funding/refinancing options", the financial report said.

As of December 31, Cann Group had cash on hand of $1.64 million and access to $800,000 in a working capital facility.

It also had unused assets at its Mildura site that could be sold for an estimated $1.7 million, the report said

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Here's a link to a government E-petition to get the cost of medical canna lowered.
Please sign it. It may not help you, but your support could help thousands of others.

Yeah, that partition is going absolutely nowhere. "It's not fair, make it cheaper" is not a valid argument, who writes this shit? :ROFLMAO:

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
It's a government site. They don't want to be posting valid arguments. Hell, that would give too much power to the people. But we've got to start somewhere, so why not this. Sure, it may be an absolute waste of time, but if people don't support then governments can say 'We tried, no one supported, so forget it'. They haven't put this on the front page of the Sydney Herald, Ohh no, they've put it in the back pages of some obscure govt site. That's been done on purpose and who writes this shit? Some obsure peanut appointed by some minister in a back room in Canberra. I'd suggest they have very little clue, let alone experience, with canna and most likely run with the old 'Evil Weed' mentality or at the very least a shareholding in a big pharma co.

You're right it maybe 'going absolutely nowhere' but what other plans do you have to further the push to get prices down? I'm open to any suggestions by anyone. Anyone?? This is just one I found and thought others need to know. So here it is. We can bitch and moan about costs forever and a day, but if we don't stand up, we're only going to get stood on, again. Your choice.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's a government site. They don't want to be posting valid arguments. Hell, that would give too much power to the people. But we've got to start somewhere, so why not this. Sure, it may be an absolute waste of time, but if people don't support then governments can say 'We tried, no one supported, so forget it'. They haven't put this on the front page of the Sydney Herald, Ohh no, they've put it in the back pages of some obscure govt site. That's been done on purpose and who writes this shit? Some obsure peanut appointed by some minister in a back room in Canberra. I'd suggest they have very little clue, let alone experience, with canna and most likely run with the old 'Evil Weed' mentality or at the very least a shareholding in a big pharma co.

You're right it maybe 'going absolutely nowhere' but what other plans do you have to further the push to get prices down? I'm open to any suggestions by anyone. Anyone?? This is just one I found and thought others need to know. So here it is. We can bitch and moan about costs forever and a day, but if we don't stand up, we're only going to get stood on, again. Your choice.
How cheap do you think medical weed should be a gram?
As we all know unless ya growing outside it costs a bitof money to grow inside! These are businesses on the stock market that are there solely to make profit not to help people!
I hope your not suggesting the government should be subsidising the medical weed industry who let's face it are basically just supplying stoners to get stoned! Probably less than 5% of people on medical weed actually need it for a legitimate medical condition!!

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
yep put it on the pbs scheme $10 tubs of weed sounds good to me 🙏
if they can subsidize fat cunts ozempic then they can atleast help out those of us on a limited income

Pikey

Baked
User ID
These submissions are not written by "the government" :ROFLMAO:.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 14-30-38 e-petitions.png
Why should I have a "plan to push down prices", that is your agenda, not mine. Maybe I have shares in MC ;).

Besides, last time I checked cannabis was free 🤷‍♂️. I'm a grower and I am self sufficient ...that's what this place is about no?

Maybe if people stopped paying what their asking and took responsibility for growing their own medicine we would actually progress to a place of real freedom. Instead you are financially supporting a system of segregation where those that can't afford to medicate miss out.

Anyway, good luck with your pointless petition. I see you've almost cracked 260 signatures (y)

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yep put it on the pbs scheme $10 tubs of weed sounds good to me 🙏
if they can subsidize fat cunts ozempic then they can atleast help out those of us on a limited income
Sorry mate but using tax payers money to subsidise poor stoners is wrong in my opinion!!
Yes fat cunts get subsidies but that's because they cost shit loads on the health system down the track!
Fuck I'd rather subsidies for poor cunts to pay their utilities or food than get em stoned!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
How cheap do you think medical weed should be a gram?
As we all know unless ya growing outside it costs a bitof money to grow inside! These are businesses on the stock market that are there solely to make profit not to help people!
I hope your not suggesting the government should be subsidising the medical weed industry who let's face it are basically just supplying stoners to get stoned! Probably less than 5% of people on medical weed actually need it for a legitimate medical condition!!
Few states in USA are selling ounces for around $100. Aus prices could get close to that. Not everyone has a backyard to grow, or space, money and time to set up indoor. It's about affordability for those that could benefit from therapeutic effects of cannabis, but can't afford regular supply at current prices. Either prices need to come down, or decriminalise it, so we can grow without risk of criminal charges.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Quick someone get this bloke a bucket for under his chin to catch his dribble.
These submissions are not written by "the government" :ROFLMAO:.
I said it was posted on a govt site, not written by govt
that is your agenda
'Agenda' ???? WTF, it's not my agenda. I saw a petition and posted it. I don't have an agenda, the petition isn't mine. I have enough battles all of my own that have nothing to do with any of this, but you just continue, as I'm sure you will.
I'm a grower and I am self sufficient ...that's what this place is about no?
And so was I. I can no longer do so, but that ain't by my choice. The title at the top of this page is "Medical Cannabis Products" and this is about medical canna. Last I heard homegrown has not been classed as 'Medical'.
Instead you are financially supporting a system of segregation
WRONG!!! I'm supporting me.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Few states in USA are selling ounces for around $100. Aus prices could get close to that. Not everyone has a backyard to grow, or space, money and time to set up indoor. It's about affordability for those that could benefit from therapeutic effects of cannabis, but can't afford regular supply at current prices. Either prices need to come down, or decriminalise it, so we can grow without risk of criminal charges.
That 100 USD works out at ~150 AUD or ~$5.35/g and they are already close to that here.

My mate at work is prescribed three flowers; 14g @ $85 ($6/g), 30g @ $170 ($5.70/g) and the most expensive being 28g @ $199 ($7.10/g). He's not on any concessions nor does he have private insurance. Way cheaper than when he was buying BM to self medicate 🤷‍♂️.

Agreed, decriminalisation or better yet legalisation are the only way forward (y).

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
...YOU ARE supporting a system of segregation
WRONG again. I am supporting me by using a govt program.
You show me a govt program that doesn't have some form of segregation. They all do in some form. Even Medicare has it's forms of segregation be that by age, by sex, by medical condition. They all have criteria to be met. Do I have a choice? No.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
WRONG again. I am supporting me by using a govt program.
You show me a govt program that doesn't have some form of segregation. They all do in some form. Even Medicare has it's forms of segregation be that by age, by sex, by medical condition. They all have criteria to be met. Do I have a choice? No.
So you're MC is subsidised by the PBS? Don't think so bud :unsure:.

Not sure what government program are you speaking of, as MC is solely in the hands of (mostly) offshore commercial entities ie. the ones you are supporting and encouraging by giving them your custom.

You're assertion that you have "no choice" is as ridiculous as it is childish. There are subsidised pharmaceutical drugs available to treat most conditions and MC is a "last resort" by definition. So yes YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE! I'll accept it's a crappy choice, but to say otherwise is a dramatisation and disingenuous.

Top Bottom