Medical Cannabis product reviews

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
Fuck me this med garbage is business!!
They will grow as cheaply as possible dry as quickly as possible and probably spray em with all sorts of shit during the grow!!
They don't give 2 fucks about quality they want money!!
Fuck these companies are publicly listed They have 1 goal to Maximise profits!!
Wake up cunts they couldn't give 2 fucks about what your putting into your body!!
They are no better than Asian syndicates!!!
I agree, hence trying to grow my own so I know exactly what I’m getting. Find the strain and grow the medicine, Ps I used to take lyrics and tramadol endone oxy the lot, nothing took the sciatic pain away. I had a puff or a mates joint and it was amazing how good it limited the pain better than any of those artificial drugs chemists make. Natural is the winner just research and find what you need. Naturally you can help your body through anything. Good luck all yeeew 🤙

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

cannabliss86

Germinating
User ID
I've recently been prescribed a type of bud called 'Sundae Strudle' by Cannatrek. It's a 20% thc with negligible cbd. The smell is so different to anything I've ever grown but I've only been growing with organic hydro and soil. The smell is not strong but it is unique to me. I honestly don't even know how to describe it but it leaves a nice taste on exhale of vape.

I'm using it for insomnia and find that if I vape up until about 3 hours before intended sleep time I will be at my most relaxed and comfortable, ready to let go of reality and give in to the beautiful recovery effects of sleep.

For someone who has suffered with insomnia of undiagnosed cause for many years, it is a great privilege to recover with sleep and not live in a state of existential dread.

I'm utilising everything that I can to optimise my chances of good sleep. My environment is immaculate and I have 2 body pillows, ear plugs, essential oils and use mouth tape with positional therapy practice as not to fall into apneas.

I'm so glad we have medical cannabis in oz now. It's been such a hit and miss with importing seeds and growing out strains only to find their cannabinoid profile is not ideal.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I do recall someone mentioning gamma rays of some sort of treatment applied to all medical stuff rendering any seeds useless.

Please update if he plants them :)
4 outta 5 actually germinated
See if they make it through coco yet
How does it even happen?
U wouldn’t think they would allow hermies in to the process

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just noticed the word “seeds “ written on packet
What does this mean?
Am I feeling conspired in believing Topaz is taking over grow market or is it just usual alien 👽 conspiracy in packaging?
$130 for 10 grams of seedy buds is worthy of I.E.D sent in the mail ( if I had 2 pay 💰 for it)
They did germinate, but the oil in my head says “don’t grow “….radiation warning ⛔

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Got the missus' medicine yesterday.
Montu stuff.
Probably the same stuff Alternaleaf start everyone one who have been using before.
Sundaze 'interstellar', (peanut butter Mac), 22% Indica. Pretty sure it's just GSC.
Sundaze 'sierra blaze', (blue dream), 20% Sativa. (blueberry X haze lineage apparently, better than the shitty blueberry I got last time I was back in the UK, what ever that was in 2010 was really, really shit (well, probably shitly grown))

Neither stand out smell wise, both have a musky, planty, resiny smell, nothing really pungent.
Trichome wise they look decent I guess.

Just asked her what she thinks of both 'yeah, good' to both, so..... Average at best. Although both were just a 0.3g joint and a few cones to test them.

She's only had the indica last night and the sativa tonight.
We have a child free night Saturday, so she's gonna smash the Sativa heavy then and see.

But fuck me, cost is ridiculous, fucking $293 inc delivery for 20g, fucking laughable when I'm getting decent homegrown and decent Bikie for $240/oz (and the Bikie stuff has always been decent since she's started smoking, no discernable PGR appearance wise, at least to my eyes, but massive disclaimer in that I don't know exactly how it's grown,).

But at least I've never had sugar coated buds or glass/silica coated buds over here!!

They both weighed bang on 10g, which I found amusing.
20240118_195744.jpg
20240118_193824.jpg20240118_193836.jpg20240118_193850.jpg

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hey @med180
How does cannabis doctors Tasmania work?
$139 initial consult + $89 for how many scripts?
Initial consult = application to tga? Then script for MC?
$230 approx before buying MC
Anyone got a better or incredibly cheaper solution?

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey @med180
How does cannabis doctors Tasmania work?
$139 initial consult + $89 for how many scripts?
Initial consult = application to tga? Then script for MC?
$230 approx before buying MC
Anyone got a better or incredibly cheaper solution?
139 for first consultation with scripts given that day. Follow up 2 weeks later for 89 with scripts for 3 to 6 months. Doctor is pre approved by tga so no application for each patient.

By my 3rd appointment I had been approved for up to 60g of flower and 60ml of oil a month. Now get 6months scripts at a time

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
New extracts available in oz
88% THC diamonds
Screenshot_20240222_115818_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_115818_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_115818_Samsung Internet.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 3