Looking to get approved for Medical Cannabis

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
This Alternaleaf mob offer up some intriguing stuff ups..

They've split the order in two because one item is out of stock. But the rest that they're sending to me was provided with a tracking number of someone else's package that was sent from Brisbane to Sydney that was delivered in early July. 🙃

Last edited:
F

freddie

Wow, reading this I am thankful I've had no issues apart from the doctor originally writing THC oil on the script instead of CBD oil. 😃

Apart from that, I got approved straight away during my actual drs consult. Chemist had my script within half an hour of the appointment. Ordered and had it in my hand next day (Melbourne to SE Qld. Biggest drama I have is the Chemist is hard to get through to on the phone.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, with this mob there appears to 4 different departments, and offering up conflicting info at times. During consult with Doctor, they mentioned they'll get the info off to TGA straight away, and yet the order dept, the lady said the Doctor would've approved me at the time of consultation.

Good to hear your mob is rather streamlined, mate. (y)

F

freddie

Yeah, with this mob there appears to 4 different departments, and offering up conflicting info at times. During consult with Doctor, they mentioned they'll get the info off to TGA straight away, and yet the order dept, the lady said the Doctor would've approved me at the time of consultation.

Good to hear your mob is rather streamlined, mate. (y)
For anyone new to this, it pays to sign up to cannareviews, or even check out the reddit forums for reviews on providers. I was recommended mine by someone here but if I was to go through this again I would do a bit of research.

My mob have come through with the goods, but the whole thing is very much a money making exercise. Dr was good as far as drs go, but knew fuck all about cannabis. I get texts out of the blue asking if I want to renew script without an appointment ($61), calls to see if I need a consult, etc. All costs heaps. The whole thing pisses me off but it does give peace of mind that I haven't had before. I can get on a plane with cannabis and a vape, go to the Bluesfest without worrying about dogs. Little things that used to cause stress.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
yep from what Ive seen regarding clinics I'd give that alteraleaf mob a big miss
they seem to push products onto patients and then take weeks to deliver them

Im with medicann and even tho I live in the middle of nowhere I still got my first lot of MC
within 10 days of applying thru them
Dr lets Me pick what I'd like to try next

One Drop

Curing
User ID
That’s not the case with my orders I order and it’s here in 5 days to me that’s fine it’s not like I haven’t any cannabis to smoke I have tones but it all good I’m just looking at the big picture “being legal “ give a fuck who you go through to obtain that status’s that’s the game you have to play again I’m stoked to be legal 🙏😎🔥💯

Indy

Misfit
User ID
For anyone new to this, it pays to sign up to cannareviews, or even check out the reddit forums for reviews on providers. I was recommended mine by someone here but if I was to go through this again I would do a bit of research.

Bump

freddie's bang on.. These two sites will broaden your knowledge on the Australian scene fairly quickly. Signing up with Canna Reviews is pretty well a must if you're genuinely considering taking the MC route within Oz. Cut through all the BS and probably save you a fist full of dollars in the process.

Canna Reviews Australia

reddit: Medical Cannabis Oz

Only been checking it out the last few days, and wishing i done it earlier.

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
One to avoid is Tasmanian botanical emerald 26% thc.
Half of it is stem.

Best I’ve tried so far is
Little gene pharma DESERT FLAME
ITS expensive ( I got one lot half’s price though as it was last batch or something )
But it’s usually 17$ a gram. But it’s good. Got topaz on its way also which is good.

C An I say. Using a vape is really odd for me.
I get these spasms in my lungs like my abdomen and lungs lock up and in bursts exhale.
Then after the tickle in my throat is like nothing g I’ve ever felt. A ciggy afterwards is painful almost.

But it sure gets me out of it with a faction of what I would put in a bong.

I just hate waiting the one minute for it to heat up haha shit.

I use medican clinics and they are really good. I can choose what I want each time. And if I over Thursday It gets to me in Perth from Melbourne by Monday.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Best I’ve tried so far is
Little gene pharma DESERT FLAME
ITS expensive ( I got one lot half’s price though as it was last batch or something )
But it’s usually 17$ a gram. But it’s good. Got topaz on its way also which is good.

Was checking out Desert Flame last night. Sounds pretty good. But the $255 for 15g (at Alternleaf) is a bit steep.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I found a dispensary (chemist) about 30 minutes from home

I've been in contact with him and he said he had plenty of stock , call in advance and walk in walk out with my script

Contacted Balnce and hopefully they'll send relevant information for this to happen

Prefer pick up to delivery , I'll know when exactly I'm getting it

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It's already been done

Even though I use cannatrek meds , I find it much easier dealing with the actual clinic Dr is at ie Balnce

Takes it out of cannatrek hands , which is good thing

All they are is a supplier not a pharmacist trying to to get you use their products

Top Bottom