Looking to get approved for Medical Cannabis

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I’m with Alternerleaf had mo problem a bit slow in delivery but hey I got pounds n pounds of weed to smoke face it it’s just a means to be legal guys if your growing your own buds you can wait it out till it’s comes not a big deal really .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Manny

Germinating
User ID
I’m with Alternerleaf had mo problem a bit slow in delivery but hey I got pounds n pounds of weed to smoke face it it’s just a means to be legal guys if your growing your own buds you can wait it out till it’s comes not a big deal really .
Yes alternaleaf have been pretty professional. Its just the processing payment and sending the MC for the first order that’s taking a bit of time. The doctor even rang on a Sunday which was cool. But fingers crossed I get it before weekend to blaze up.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Dunno, been pretty shit with Alternaleaf so far (for mine). Hadn't heard a thing for 10 days apart from from a couple of pointless automated e-mails. Only after contacting them yesterday (12 days since last consultation) that I found out I had been TGA approved a week ago, they left me hanging with that info which I considered quite important (after laying out $1100 so far).

Not only that, I paid the first statement 10 days ago, only to have one of the products go "out of stock" 5 days ago, which now see's my my first order held over until they restock it, and there's no ETA when that might be back in stock.

I quizzed them whether it'd be worth my while to follow up with a phone call towards the end of the week, and basically said that I could but don't expect much to come of it. I'll trial their shit once it arrives, but if it's not up to scratch, i'll probably be going elsewhere. That mob that does the 30g tubs looks like something more to my liking. Fuck this pissing around with 7g-10g packs..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It's not a long term thing with me. Taking this route for a couple of reasons for now though.

And no, it's not because the cupboard is bare. 😄

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
The reason you don’t get tested for heroin at roadside stops is cos 1/2 the cunts in Australia are driving around with some sort of legal opiate in their system. Same goes for benzos. I reckon the cannabis lobby are working on this right now,it’s affecting their business.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
More stones people on the mainland bro that a for sure your just pissed that your state didn’t go the same way really you get the chance to go legal and still complain well well well .

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Dunno, been pretty shit with Alternaleaf so far (for mine). Hadn't heard a thing for 10 days apart from from a couple of pointless automated e-mails. Only after contacting them yesterday (12 days since last consultation) that I found out I had been TGA approved a week ago, they left me hanging with that info which I considered quite important (after laying out $1100 so far).

Not only that, I paid the first statement 10 days ago, only to have one of the products go "out of stock" 5 days ago, which now see's my my first order held over until they restock it, and there's no ETA when that might be back in stock.

I quizzed them whether it'd be worth my while to follow up with a phone call towards the end of the week, and basically said that I could but don't expect much to come of it. I'll trial their shit once it arrives, but if it's not up to scratch, i'll probably be going elsewhere. That mob that does the 30g tubs looks like something more to my liking. Fuck this pissing around with 7g-10g packs..

$1,100 ? Why so much?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
More stones people on the mainland bro that a for sure your just pissed that your state didn’t go the same way really you get the chance to go legal and still complain well well well .

Yeah, I didn't take it as a shot at tassie folk, it just so happens to be you guys are the first to take a step in the right direction for MC consumers. It a joke that could've gone to any other state/territory (that wouldve been the first) that announced a potential policy change like this.

Just quietly, I'd reckon QLD drivers are worst offenders. The fuckers are off their chops everywhere, driving all around the State.

$1,100 ? Why so much?

Consultations. And doubles ups of THC/CBD oil, sativa dominant, and indica dominant buds. $400 in oil alone, if it doesn't work, it'll be getting dropped fairly quickly.

Top Bottom