Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Got the bubble hash today

Real nice , little on top of the topaz cones

Think I'm going to like this
That’s powdery ,,wonder how do they get it looking like that,,
looks nothing like homemade bubble hash.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Ha,,the DCs don’t even know how to label their own produce ,,
hope they can at least get the strains right.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Was a shit summer , didn't get nearly enough

Didn't have any indoors at the time so I thought Id see what was available via the MC channels

Certainly didn't expect the ease and quality of some products available

In 8 weeks I'll have the green covered but rather than make my own hash and oil it will be easy and probably more economical for me to keep buying them as required

Madmick

Baked
User ID
1st hash cone for the day

On top of Narooma T24

Puts a smile on your gob

The Narooma is a nice smoke , completely different to the T25 , similar effects , the hash takes both of them to new heights

Next , in a few months, the 31% and t85 hash will be up for review

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
hey Guys
i've never got involved with med canna , well , as yet anyway , so i have no idea

i've been asked a few times lately how to register / qualify for it & generally how it works here in oz

is there a thread on here or a link to some sort of step by step guide i can point people at
considering the people asking are older folks , not so computer savvy & have trust issues when computer
surfing info , they also don't want to ask the doctor they have been seeing most of there lives

any help / links i could pass on would be handy
thanks all :)

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
hey Guys
i've never got involved with med canna , well , as yet anyway , so i have no idea

i've been asked a few times lately how to register / qualify for it & generally how it works here in oz

is there a thread on here or a link to some sort of step by step guide i can point people at
considering the people asking are older folks , not so computer savvy & have trust issues when computer
surfing info , they also don't want to ask the doctor they have been seeing most of there lives

Madmick

Baked
User ID
hey Guys

Hey itchy pm me with any questions I'll do my best to answer them

Top Bottom