Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I grew the Barneys farm cookies kush out a few years back
great looking and tasting stuff but very prone to late hermies so thats why they get the immature seeds in them sometimes

I had my follow up with the nurses at medicann this morning asked for and got 3 months supply of
the Tasmanian botanics Midlands 16% 28g for $249 and Highlands 21% 28g for $299
she didnt even know about the 28g tubs until I mentioned them and agreed they are the best value for
people on a limited income .

Manny

Germinating
User ID
Anyone have experience with alternaleaf in Melbourne? How is the consult? Is it difficult to get a script? I have my paid consult with them on Friday. Was going to go with Cannihelp and Trava but Alternaleaf seemed more local.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Maybe maybe not , you never know these days

I went with canatrek, then read bad reports but my experience wasn't bad

They've actually helped me adjust scripts to make as cheap as possible without charging me extra $

10% discount doesn't hurt either

From my experience it's cheaper to deal through them than my local chemist

Manny

Germinating
User ID
Maybe maybe not , you never know these days

I went with canatrek, then read bad reports but my experience wasn't bad

They've actually helped me adjust scripts to make as cheap as possible without charging me extra $

10% discount doesn't hurt either

From my experience it's cheaper to deal through them than my local chemist
Ok that gives me hope. I looked at the reddit thread again and the clinic that was mentioned the most CDA, I just briefly went through their registration steps but they want a docs referral.

A few of the clinics don’t need a referral which to me seems better (less hurdles).

I’ll post my experience with alternaleaf while I go through it and see if I get the same treatment as the reddit post there.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Ok that gives me hope. I looked at the reddit thread again and the clinic that was mentioned the most CDA, I just briefly went through their registration steps but they want a docs referral.

A few of the clinics don’t need a referral which to me seems better (less hurdles).

I’ll post my experience with alternaleaf while I go through it and see if I get the same treatment as the reddit post there.
From what I've read and my experience, I talked the gp and he had no problems

No reports needed but I did give them his name

They rang him b4 hand , with a long history of opiods and lyrica the conversation with him took 5 mins

I also put in application that I was already a full time smoker so I didn't have to start from bottom , straight onto flower and 11 repeats

Manny

Germinating
User ID
From what I've read and my experience, I talked the gp and he had no problems

No reports needed but I did give them his name

They rang him b4 hand , with a long history of opiods and lyrica the conversation with him took 5 mins

I also put in application that I was already a full time smoker so I didn't have to start from bottom , straight onto flower and 11 repeats
Thanks for the pro tip I didn’t think of that about telling them that I’ve smoked quite a bit before.
I gave my GP details but I think with alternaleaf they said no GP referral required as I can chat to one of their docs.
Fingers crossed I get script and that they don’t dick me around. 🤞

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Probably the most important thing is that your DR is TGA approved so he can write scripts

Otherwise you'll have to wait for TGA approval, this is what seems to be the holdup for some ppl

Top Bottom