Local (weed) drought ????

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Yeah pretty fucking dry over here in Perth, been hitting up tons of cunts who I know smoke/can get some and nothing, or if it is it's down/up in the sticks 100km round trip away, fuck that.

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Adelaide seems to be flooded. A couple of months ago, I was hearing of people struggling to sell the stuff.

Probably cause they can't get any across the border to W.A / N.T all excess stock that would normally be shipped out.

It's pretty hard to get anything larger than an Oz around the place ATM unless you know the big big guys and even they don't want to sell multiple O's cause they can make more $ selling single Oz's with no bulk discount.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Punters are struggling to even get the Vietnamese PGR Big Bud around these parts atm. Aside from border closures, the Govt Covid money handouts created spike in demand a few months ago. Xmas should be dry as a dead dingos dick (unfortunately for some).

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Yep every single bag of weed I get my hands on I take out a few buds and give to my wife who puts in a jar in a secret location, and told her under no circumstances am I to have that jar before xmas day.

So I know that way I'm gonna be guaranteed a green xmas.

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
You people should grow more pot, who the fuck runs out when ya supplying yaself FFS

It happens lol you under estimate how much you gonna smoke/use and you chew though it quicker that you can grow again, happens to the best of growers.

And growing still takes time not everyone can have a 3/4 room perpetual grow, most people gotta clean up the old and start again.

Top Bottom