Local (weed) drought ????

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha, muchly appreciated, gents. :cool:

But i think i'll scrap on through. I found a old stash of oil this arvo 'n i've thrown my feelers out locally so the sitch isn't quite so dire just yet.

Good to see the community pull together for each other though, something pretty special indeed. (y)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
no cunt in Brisbane knows what non PGR is. lol
Sadly you're not too far off there Billy. I've seen some real shit trying to be passed off as "strain" :(

I'll admit, I smoked that shit back in the day, as a lil' tacker who didn't know any better. Luckily I had some older heads around me who set me straight and put me on the glorious path of homegrown... never looked back 🙏

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Sadly you're not too far off there Billy. I've seen some real shit trying to be passed off as "strain" :(

I'll admit, I smoked that shit back in the day, as a lil' tacker who didn't know any better. Luckily I had some older heads around me who set me straight and put me on the glorious path of homegrown... never looked back 🙏
Everybody has probably smoked it at some stage. The crap is everywhere.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Just grow even more Sedge. As part of our service to the wider Australian community, ya gotta keep Aussie prices low....lol. I've heard Seedsman strains go alright in Aus conditions 🤜🤛.
agree Fox, better than paying $120 for 7 reg seeds that was originally touted by sponsor here eh wat
I did say the prices should be halved and not competitive but hey what do I know 😇

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Fuck me... just got calls from a couple of mates in Brissie desperately chasing some lockdown buds 🥵

Seems with the announcement this morning, cunts have hiked their prices up, I'm hearing reports of $650-$690/Oz 🤯. All of a sudden they're interested in growing their own... should have listened to me at the beginning of covid :unsure: ... DCs!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck me... just got calls from a couple of mates in Brissie desperately chasing some lockdown buds 🥵

Seems with the announcement this morning, cunts have hiked their prices up, I'm hearing reports of $650-$690/Oz 🤯. All of a sudden they're interested in growing their own... should have listened to me at the beginning of covid :unsure: ... DCs!
Fuck ill send em so OZs for that price. 😏

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Fuck ill send em so OZs for that price. 😏
Tempting, but nah. Let 'em sweat I say... maybe they'll listen next time I try to give 'em some advice.

My advice to them today was... I'm not ya mum, wipe ya own arse. Enjoy the lockdown 🥳

EDIT : Nah, to quote TISM "I might be a cunt, but I'm not a fucking cunt" ...couldn't help 'em as I'm not even in the state at the moment (thank fuck).

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just grow even more Sedge. As part of our service to the wider Australian community, ya gotta keep Aussie prices low....lol. I've heard Seedsman strains go alright in Aus conditions 🤜🤛.
Don’t believe all you’ve heard Foxy,
but nice way of edging in a bit of Seedsman spam.
😎

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Don’t believe all you’ve heard Foxy,
but nice way of edging in a bit of Seedsman spam.
😎
Lol. Sedge, I'm still waiting for some kickbacks. Haha . All I ever seen to get is hate from Mick ( the Seedsman rep). Meh, I'll play the ball, not the man. 👍

Top Bottom