Local (weed) drought ????

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U didn't hear this from me......but apparantly on Gold Coast they be paying $400 oz
And a lot of that is hydro pgr crap
Now whether this has anything 2 do with covid i'm not sure
With xmas around corner nice home grown frostys would make a killing [if u were that way inclined]
Mines all perso,but some would have 2 b tempted

User ID
:unsure: wonder why weed supply is in short supply on the market atm, think with covid there would be more.

Nimbin would be good , bush when i got it last was 300, and i got free seeds lol. some growing atm.

That sucks Indy, with the mail i guess we'd not include sender, maybe get one of those silicone foil bags then seal that within a bag of lavender or something with the weed hiddening in another bag with in

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
If you go through the last 12months news you will see there has been a lot of big viet green house busts.
Their upping the ante as there a greenhouses help to feed their crystal meth or coke supply.
Not to mention their usual power stealing indoor ventures in the suburbs.
Stealing doesn't pay dumbfucks.
Anyways helps keep the poison off the streets.✌

User ID
If you go through the last 12months news you will see there has been a lot of big viet green house busts.
Their upping the ante as there a greenhouses help to feed their crystal meth or coke supply.
Not to mention their usual power stealing indoor ventures in the suburbs.
Anyways helps keep the poison off the streets.✌
i saw that also, its good, sort of busts of cannabis that is good to get sub quality off the streets that could poison someone., also would scare new cannabis users away due to the effects they get on the poison. Still have to be careful in Nimbin, seen some on reddit that looked like pgr. I know the 2 best places to go

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
a lot of big viet green house busts...

Yep, I've been keeping an eye on the NSW Police Media website for quite a while and it seems that over 80% of busts are because of stealing power. >10% are because of a fire and the police get involved when the firies find stuff. The remaining are probably because an ex-girlfriend dobbed them in or something.

It's funny though because every time the cops post a new bust they say "The signs of a grow house are .... blah blah blah... excess water usage..."
Like, I'm not seeing my neighbours water bills you dumb fuckers, how do I know how much they're using?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
You need more grower friends...

Theres bin aplenty times i have had "excess" weed... if a grower mate has for some reason or another has fucked his/her grow, my jars are always open to them to take what they please, because one day in the future I will be in their shoes.....no doubt! Karma baby!

Top Bottom