Ledgend lights

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I had great communication and express post, I rekon his at least building the boards here even if some or all the parts are made in china at least it was assembled here they are bright fuckers got the dimmer control on this one, i veg under 6000 kelvin with me mh globes, should still flower ok with 4000k probably not as good as a 3000k or 3500k but still 4000k will still work.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I had great communication and express post, I rekon his at least building the boards here even if some or all the parts are made in china at least it was assembled here they are bright fuckers got the dimmer control on this one, i veg under 6000 kelvin with me mh globes, should still flower ok with 4000k probably not as good as a 3000k or 3500k but still 4000k will still work.
I got one out of China to the door and saved a few more bucks too.
You can customise your build with the site I went through too.(osram 660 or cree or cheaper Epistar) Took about 10 days to the door.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
No noticeable diff really between the 3k and 3.5k in flower but I do recommend the uv switch Def seemed to load up that side of tent a little more.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
There's a heap of diff company's doing them wholesale on alibaba and you can play them off against each other to get cheaper price too. They mostly come fully assembled just gotta connect the driver. 2 wires is all.....

Top Bottom