Ledgend lights

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Ahh k porky, in gazzas pic the middle row seems kinda dark blue not red to me.

I would be careful moving plants from weaker sources of light to full bore LED, i severly light stressed some plants putting them under 450w of led about 1 metre away. to the point they were drooping about 3 - 4 hours before lights off, purple stem, cupping of leaves.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I need to replace me 400w hps too, wonder if the ufo would flower a 1x1

And get another 240w led for the 1.2 use one for veg and both for bloom?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Them ufo’s are fucking bright, I no it won’t be up to your guys high standards but it’s a powerful light. He told me he has a customer who bought 4 of them for a 2x2 and is very happy with the results.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
That’s gold old fox, if qbl are selling them they must be out of this world.

Got mine at a better price too, good more beer money.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What ya going to pump out in the outdoor coming up ?

Think I asked ya on os but they deleted me post?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
What ya going to pump out in the outdoor coming up ?

Think I asked ya on os but they deleted me post?
Got 2 indoor runs going now, looking for more acceptable strains. Bruce Banner is the only certain rerun so far. Just got back this morning from an overnight trip to the property. Dug 3 more holes, around 250 litres each. I should acknowledge my unofficial sponsor about now - Newcastle Jockey Club, for the free bags of horse muck 🤣🤣 Race 7, number 3 is full of it.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’ve seen Bruce banger as well as Bruce banner bet it’s the same.

Think defs was running the same too, so your a bean collector. I’ll put a few out this year see if I can find something nice.

You need a kanga digger mate save ya back.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I’ve seen Bruce banger as well as Bruce banner bet it’s the same.

Think defs was running the same too, so your a bean collector. I’ll put a few out this year see if I can find something nice.

You need a kanga digger mate save ya back.
Bruce Banger is the Seedsman own brand. She kicks - both ladies last year, won the local people's choice award. I'll run 3 of them outside + 10 others, for an even, bakers dozen.

Top Bottom