Indoors to out

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’m thinking the same actually. Just popped some more beans. Along with some clones I have managed to keep alive. They will all fit in the tent during veg but I’m going to run indoors and outdoors again.
I’m hoping to repot the ones for outside into raised beds around late September (NSW)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fuck me, wonder what cunts did before the internet ??

Maybe they had a go and worked it out themselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Good luck with you grow.

Asking questions is good. Just don’t worry about the galahs and their little feuds 😂

If you are ok mentioning your state, that could help us give a better answer. But if not that’s cool.
Aren't you a preteneous fucker

Galahs , so what's that make you , head fucking cock y

R3za92

Baked
User ID
T
Thanks for clearing up who the dumb cunt is plants are not just Hermi or not. stress can cause this.so you never had a light leak or pest infestation like fungas gnats stress plants you've grown over and over without issues hermi?and as for matching the daylight I thought because the hours are increasing outside they would be right. And you have never heard of feminised seeds? How do you recon they are made I'll enlighten you. You take a tried and tested genetic preferably stress tested in light leaks etc to make sure their stabe and resistant to herming then you take a substance like STS or colloidal silver spray the cunt and stress it untill guess what it turns hermi you dumb fuck now if you don't mind I'd like to try and learn how to go from inside to out because like I said in my experiance they have budded or hermied from the stress of change of lighting and environment
Except has soon as you reverse something or make more seeds from a cross you have to start the stress testing all over again. Just because the parents are stable doesn’t mean the progeny will be.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Doesn't matter how you produce a hermi weather you block hormones or whatever when somthing changes sex there known as a hermaphrodite because the have both genitalia be it there are no male genes present it's still a forced hermi that's why fem seeds herm more often than regs you have opened that door by forcing them to herm
Hermies and using a hormone blocker to reverse a plant are completely different from a genetics standpoint. One is straight out a genetic break the other is hormones influencing a plants production cycles.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
That's just it , which you don't seem to grasp

You don't make Hermie , it's genetic

Feminised seeds Hermie because the parent had these genes present even though they hadn't showed yet

Not all female seeds Hermie , just the ones that haven't been properly prepared with suitable genetics proven not to have trait
This but also adding that herms aren’t genetic persay but a break/weakness in the dna that can be passed on. A reversal using hormones isn’t a herm

R3za92

Baked
User ID
It’s not a fuck up starting them inside, the fuck up is moving them out into the wrong light schedule.

Inside will be better anyway, six more months of shite weather to come yet 🤣
Yeah weather man’s saying it’s going to be another shit outdoor season.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I’m thinking the same actually. Just popped some more beans. Along with some clones I have managed to keep alive. They will all fit in the tent during veg but I’m going to run indoors and outdoors again.
I’m hoping to repot the ones for outside into raised beds around late September (NSW)
Late sept is too early round here. I personal don’t pop beans until late sept/early oct and if I’m moving from indoors to out it’s not until mid october early November.

Top Bottom