Indoors to out

Ducky

Germinating
User ID
How’s everyone doing long time listener first time caller I have a question I was hoping someone could answer for me I’ve always grown indoors but this year I’ve decided to give outdoors a go I’ve started my plants in my shed under fluorescent lights 18/6 light schedule I then plan to move them into my shade house late spring, because of the reduction in light hours from 18/6 will they go into flower.
Regards Ducky

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How’s everyone doing long time listener first time caller I have a question I was hoping someone could answer for me I’ve always grown indoors but this year I’ve decided to give outdoors a go I’ve started my plants in my shed under fluorescent lights 18/6 light schedule I then plan to move them into my shade house late spring, because of the reduction in light hours from 18/6 will they go into flower.
Regards Ducky
They probably will. Try 15/9 or something around there!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Regards Ducky
I'm following this closely I don't have much luck mine always flower when I try go from indoor to outdoor and alot that never hermi indoor seem to do it when I take them from in to outdoor got me fucked that's why I stay in unless I start a seed off outside mine always fuck up

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'm following this closely I don't have much luck mine always flower when I try go from indoor to outdoor and alot that never hermi indoor seem to do it when I take them from in to outdoor got me fucked that's why I stay in unless I start a seed off outside mine always fuck up
Thought they grew 10 x bigger and stronger outside

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Bullshit ,fuck you talk some bullshit , just couldn't be bothered quoting it most of the time
But this is just plain bullshit

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Bullshit ,fuck you talk some bullshit , just couldn't be bothered quoting it most of the time
But this is just plain bullshit
I see I have another fan who seems to know what happens in my grows why don't you hook up with Pedro and you can start double teaming for better results

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I know it's bullshit ,this doesn't happen simply because you move from inside to outside , as sedge said match the hrs and you'll have no dramas

To state that this causes *your plants * to Hermie is just plain bullshit
Then to reply the way you did just tells me you are just another attention seeking dumb fuck with no knowledge and would be better served by not trying to spread your bullshit here ,

Plants are Hermie or they are not , , if they went Hermie outside , which I doubt you have ever done anyway , will Hermie inside ,

Fuckwit with your gay slurs , seems about the only reply you got , not unlike sugar b4 you did , and look where they are now

Most ppl know you're a DC , keep talking to confirm to the rest

Hudo

Baked
User ID
T
I know it's bullshit ,this doesn't happen simply because you move from inside to outside , as sedge said match the hrs and you'll have no dramas

To state that this causes *your plants * to Hermie is just plain bullshit
Then to reply the way you did just tells me you are just another attention seeking dumb fuck with no knowledge and would be better served by not trying to spread your bullshit here ,

Plants are Hermie or they are not , , if they went Hermie outside , which I doubt you have ever done anyway , will Hermie inside ,

Fuckwit with your gay slurs , seems about the only reply you got , not unlike sugar b4 you did , and look where they are now

Most ppl know you're a DC , keep talking to confirm to the rest
Thanks for clearing up who the dumb cunt is plants are not just Hermi or not. stress can cause this.so you never had a light leak or pest infestation like fungas gnats stress plants you've grown over and over without issues hermi?and as for matching the daylight I thought because the hours are increasing outside they would be right. And you have never heard of feminised seeds? How do you recon they are made I'll enlighten you. You take a tried and tested genetic preferably stress tested in light leaks etc to make sure their stabe and resistant to herming then you take a substance like STS or colloidal silver spray the cunt and stress it untill guess what it turns hermi you dumb fuck now if you don't mind I'd like to try and learn how to go from inside to out because like I said in my experiance they have budded or hermied from the stress of change of lighting and environment

Last edited:
Top Bottom