Indoors to out

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ahhh another sterling series of first post responses from the super coaches!
I can't help it mate I only have to work about a month a year and get bored easily and you can only smoke so muck and stare at plants for so long 😆

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
T
Thanks for clearing up who the dumb cunt is plants are not just Hermi or not. stress can cause this.so you never had a light leak or pest infestation like fungas gnats stress plants you've grown over and over without issues hermi?and as for matching the daylight I thought because the hours are increasing outside they would be right. And you have never heard of feminised seeds? How do you recon they are made I'll enlighten you. You take a tried and tested genetic preferably stress tested in light leaks etc to make sure their stabe and resistant to herming then you take a substance like STS or colloidal silver spray the cunt and stress it untill guess what it turns hermi you dumb fuck now if you don't mind I'd like to try and learn how to go from inside to out because like I said in my experiance they have budded or hermied from the stress of change of lighting and environment
Fucking bullshit you idiot , stop copying and pasting

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hey pugs , wasn't going to get into your fued but if you back this fuckwit up shows your true colours, not interested in the truth just making cheap shots hey

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I'm just making an observation about almost every single first post thread, I'm guilty on occasion lol

Generally only feuding with the piglet because it's a muppet

Ducky

Germinating
User ID
So when you say reduce the hours you mean set a date to plant outside and then you start reducing the time from 18/6 to match the set date daylight hours? The reason I ask is I don’t want to grow indoors anymore and I have never grow outdoors.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So when you say reduce the hours you mean set a date to plant outside and then you start reducing the time from 18/6 to match the set date daylight hours? The reason I ask is I don’t want to grow indoors anymore and I have never grow outdoors.
What I'm taking from what Sedge said is match the hours from the start of your grow to how many hours of daylight there is when you plan to put them out reducing light hours to match may make them turn to is that correct @Sedge

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm just making an observation about almost every single first post thread, I'm guilty on occasion lol

Generally only feuding with the piglet because it's a muppet
Says the cunt who lives in a unit and claims to run a seed and breed empire making him a fortune!! 🤣

Ducky

Germinating
User ID
I figured I start all my veg beginning of Aug would of worked if auto’s but used photo’s this time like I said in my first post I’ve only grown indoors photo’s and auto’s I understand I didn’t factor in the daylight hours the reason I asked was maybe someone else had tried.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You should do some breeding, the market is screaming out for 1 foot tall 9 month running strains
Nah I don't have the room to breed!
Maybe I'll just pretend to breed like you and buy seeds from overseas and say I've breed them!! Fucking tosser!! 🤣

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Nah I don't have the room to breed!
Maybe I'll just pretend to breed like you and buy seeds from overseas and say I've breed them!! Fucking tosser!! 🤣
Wtf are you on about? I've got 2 versions of one strain I've worked on and havn't done shit with them for ages dipshit
Got plenty of other trash, not mine idiot.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
And to The DC , I'm aware of how to make female seeds , it's a long jump compared to putting outside and always becoming Hermie than apply chemicals to force the process, I don't believe it's because it stresses it to the point of Hermie,

This is where your limited knowledge let's you down fuckwit

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Wtf are you on about? I've got 2 versions of one strain I've worked on and havn't done shit with them for ages dipshit
Got plenty of other trash, not mine idiot.
Fuck no wonder you make 4 times what I do then!!
Sounds like a excellent operation ya knob!! 😝

Top Bottom