Indoors to out

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Silver is a hormone blocker (a bit like what porky got somewhere along the way)
Late flower bananas is rodelization (legitimate and oldest form of feminization)

Hermie is Hermie & not the same as the above

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Silver is a hormone blocker (a bit like what porky got somewhere along the way)
Late flower bananas is rodelization (legitimate and oldest form of feminization)

Hermie is Hermie & not the same as the above
So you've never grown clones without a problem for years then somthing fucks up stresses them and the herm....ok

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Whatever, your so called experience is just you big noting yourself

You've been here 2 months , so it's just your word , as if no one's ever bullshit about themselves here before only to be found.out later

So as far as I'm concerned you have no experience or prior grows and you try prove your point but it's useless, we already know you full of shit ,

Blah blah blah , go to Reddit plenty of know it all's like you there , you'll for right in

Madmick

Baked
User ID
As pugs said , it's Hermie or it's true female

If indeed it is a true female no matter how much stress it will never Hermie

Your so called breeding program is fucked nothing but punching Hermie. You dumb cunt

Your so called great genetics are in fact rubbish , as confirmed by yourself

Who's the dumb cunt now ?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Whatever, your so called experience is just you big noting yourself

You've been here 2 months , so it's just your word , as if no one's ever bullshit about themselves here before only to be found.out later

So as far as I'm concerned you have no experience or prior grows and you try prove your point but it's useless, we already know you full of shit ,

Blah blah blah , go to Reddit plenty of know it all's like you there , you'll for right in
So I can't see anything you've grown mick oi could assume the same about you

Hudo

Baked
User ID
That's just showing you it's present, so yeah that's a hermie regardless if you have seen it present before or not. Read my post again.
Doesn't matter how you produce a hermi weather you block hormones or whatever when somthing changes sex there known as a hermaphrodite because the have both genitalia be it there are no male genes present it's still a forced hermi that's why fem seeds herm more often than regs you have opened that door by forcing them to herm

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Doesn't matter how you produce a hermi weather you block hormones or whatever when somthing changes sex there known as a hermaphrodite because the have both genitalia be it there are no male genes present it's still a forced hermi that's why fem seeds herm more often than regs you have opened that door by forcing them to herm
Thanks for confirming you do not understand the concepts involved.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
That's just it , which you don't seem to grasp

You don't make Hermie , it's genetic

Feminised seeds Hermie because the parent had these genes present even though they hadn't showed yet

Not all female seeds Hermie , just the ones that haven't been properly prepared with suitable genetics proven not to have trait

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I figured I start all my veg beginning of Aug would of worked if auto’s but used photo’s this time like I said in my first post I’ve only grown indoors photo’s and auto’s I understand I didn’t factor in the daylight hours the reason I asked was maybe someone else had tried.
Grand final weekend used to be the time I’d start thinking of popping some beans.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So when you say reduce the hours you mean set a date to plant outside and then you start reducing the time from 18/6 to match the set date daylight hours? The reason I ask is I don’t want to grow indoors anymore and I have never grow outdoors.
Your set date ,,if you plan setting a date ,would be when there are enough daylight hours ,,in your area,,for the plant to stay in veg.
So you want about 14 hrs of daylight,,

Ducky

Germinating
User ID
@Ducky see what you've started 😏 🤣
Good luck with the
I didn’t mean to start anything,I honestly thought it was a legit question it looks like I fucked up and should not of started them inside no biggy I’ll just set the tent up one more time. Thank you to all that helped

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Good luck with you grow.

Asking questions is good. Just don’t worry about the galahs and their little feuds 😂

If you are ok mentioning your state, that could help us give a better answer. But if not that’s cool.

Top Bottom