Easy as organics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
@R3za92 in that PDF link , i didn't go through & read it thoroughly but the tables at the end , the thing that stood out to me was the Brix readings , they seemed generally really low , but as i said i only glanced through & those brix numbers might represent something completely different to what i'm assuming they mean

What is a good Brix level?

For most plants, the rule of thumb is that a value of 10 or lower may point to a nutrient deficiency. A Brix value of 12 or higher indicates a healthy plant.
Maybe but if you look the wood fibre still has a higher brix than the coir

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Maybe but if you look the wood fibre still has a higher brix than the coir
i think i read somewhere on that paper they considered there to be no significant difference between all examples , i prob need to read all of it properly instead of " thinking " it says stuff

R3za92

Baked
User ID
i think i read somewhere on that paper they considered there to be no significant difference between all examples , i prob need to read all of it properly instead of " thinking " it says stuff
It’s worth a read. Only real significant difference was a lower yeild in the 4th round with coir.

I’m not an agronomist but so I can only interpret the parts I understand and I’m forming most of my understanding from the abstract and conclusion

pug

Vegetating
User ID
nts fella on brix - dropping some gold info nuggets:

not sure if there is a difference, but the one i got cost about 25 bucks, but looks the same as the one he uses.:) also just use a standard stainless steel garlic crusher for about $12, instead of fancy one on his site.

DV8

Germinating
User ID
@Donothing-garden Whats the best way to get in contact to give an honest review of your Easy as?

Id also like to discuss how best to use it by the producers directions as Im at the end of my supply and wanting to do a comparison using clones against another buy ready medium. Not publicly, just as a test.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Excuse the horrible blurple light... Their 2nd harvest in the commercial living soil trial. They are stoked with the results so this will scale up and hopefully there will be good, clean organic medicine available for Australian patients soon.

Attachments

• IMG-20230513-WA0000(1).jpg
    IMG-20230513-WA0000(1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Top Bottom