Easy as organics

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Yup, it sucks. Vote for parties that are pushing for decriminalisation and legalisation. Like the greens or cannabis party.
Also a HUGE percentage of people who qualify and very much in need like my wife and I who can in no way afford it unless we stopped eating food and paying for insurances, rent etc☹️
Meanwhile most if not all of these company's growing this legally for medicine couldnt give a brass razoo if any of us died tomorrow as long as they make their f..k.n money🤬

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Also a HUGE percentage of people who qualify and very much in need like my wife and I who can in no way afford it unless we stopped eating food and paying for insurances, rent etc☹️
Meanwhile most if not all of these company's growing this legally for medicine couldnt give a brass razoo if any of us died tomorrow as long as they make their f..k.n money🤬
Yeah, everything is expensive at the moment, I hear you. Nothing is fair. But If they didn't care at all, they wouldn't be pursuing an organic cultivation method which is not as easy for a large commercial facility at scale. Its higher quality medicine.

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah, everything is expensive at the moment, I hear you. Nothing is fair. But If they didn't care at all, they wouldn't be pursuing an organic cultivation method which is not as easy for a large commercial facility at scale. Its higher quality medicine.
Indeed you have a valid point there, everyone BUT THEM🤣🤷‍♂️🤪 I am really glad that the medical option is available though as it gives those that are able to afford it a far more natural and healthy way of treating their conditions including my brother and his wife👍🏼❤️

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Indeed you have a valid point there, everyone BUT THEM🤣🤷‍♂️🤪 I am really glad that the medical option is available though as it gives those that are able to afford it a far more natural and healthy way of treating their conditions including my brother and his wife👍🏼❤️
Totally, and it starts to normalise the plant for people who would've used to simply look at it as an evil drug. That does help to shape legislation and reduce stigma.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Is anybody affected by the 2gr a day Max for MC ?

For some reason they felt a need to do this , but surely this isn't how medicines should be limited

It seems its being regulated by the TGA without regard to the affects on patients

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Is anybody affected by the 2gr a day Max for MC ?

For some reason they felt a need to do this , but surely this isn't how medicines should be limited

It seems its being regulated by the TGA without regard to the affects on patients
I hadn't heard of that limit.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
They are doing it as a point of difference so they sell more and charge more because it's "organic" or growing in your "organic" soil!!
This is a business model not a care model!!

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Excuse the horrible blurple light... Their 2nd harvest in the commercial living soil trial. They are stoked with the results so this will scale up and hopefully there will be good, clean organic medicine available for Australian patients soon.
well done mate
glad you've been able to post this info
very happy for you & hope commercially grown organic canna continues to move forward for you , your business & MC patients
(y) (y) (y)

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
They are doing it as a point of difference so they sell more and charge more because it's "organic" or growing in your "organic" soil!!
all businesses intend to make money whether it be the guy selling donuts or the med canna business
in this case if they couldn't make money growing & selling organic canna along side hydro grown they wouldn't be doing it
i buy mostly organic fruit & veg from the major supermarkets , i say mostly because sometimes the price is over the top so i pass on the preferred organic for the standard stuff but i def like to have the choice & hope organic would become more the norm bringing prices to a more affordable level

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
So medical cannabis companies should only offer generic Chinese salt grown mids?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So medical cannabis companies should only offer generic Chinese salt grown mids?
Did you read it?
It's their point of difference from the Chinese salt shit!
But they are doing this to make money not because they care about people's health!! It's business!!!
And what's with gay American "mids" shit your Australian aren't ya?? 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
It's greed
I've got a couple disabled mates 2 have had strokes and one has had a bad car crash. I can keep them going and myself.I give it to them for 200 and gummies for a buck each. And you tell me a massive legal grow can't make it affordable and profit from it.these 3 blokes if I didn't help em out wouldn't be able to afford it so the alternative is Endone or Tramadol to get them through their day wich does them just as much harm than good

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID

I think the point being made is that growing that way in a commercial closed off greenhouse is less efficient. More inputs required for same output, lead to a higher than normal prices for medical patients?

You could argue the product your getting at the end is of a higher quality due to being organic, but that would need to be quantified as I think the jury is still out. Furthermore you could still run into the issue of contamination with organic grown stuff. Microbial contaminants are a big issue in medical cannabis.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I think the point being made is that growing that way in a commercial closed off greenhouse is less efficient. More inputs required for same output, lead to a higher than normal prices for medical patients?

You could argue the product your getting at the end is of a higher quality due to being organic, but that would need to be quantified as I think the jury is still out. Furthermore you could still run into the issue of contamination with organic grown stuff. Microbial contaminants are a big issue in medical cannabis.
My wife recently had an itchy vagina, so went to the Doctors. He told her to rub butter into her left flap, every night for a week then get back to him. A week later her left flap was fine, so she revisited the doctor. This time he advised her to rub margarine into her right flap, every night for a week. She returned a week later and said her right flap is now fine too. She asked for an explanation, and the Doctor advised " no cunt can tell the difference between butter and margarine." 🤣🤣🤣. Personally I can't taste the difference between soil grown and any other medium. So I gotta ask " can any cunt really taste the difference between soil grown and hydro" ?? I know I can't. By the way, that wasn't a true story about my wife😜

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
My wife recently had an itchy vagina, so went to the Doctors. He told her to rub butter into her left flap, every night for a week then get back to him. A week later her left flap was fine, so she revisited the doctor. This time he advised her to rub margarine into her right flap, every night for a week. She returned a week later and said her right flap is now fine too. She asked for an explanation, and the Doctor advised " no cunt can tell the difference between butter and margarine." 🤣🤣🤣. Personally I can't taste the difference between soil grown and any other medium. So I gotta ask " can any cunt really taste the difference between soil grown and hydro" ?? I know I can't. By the way, that wasn't a true story about my wife😜
Im glad it wasnt a true story about your wife Old Fox, damn funny though🤣🤣🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah any cunt who thinks they could tell the difference is a wanker!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Do you even follow the Australian MC scene, client/patient end?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I don't feel anywhere near that strongly about someone else's view. 🤣Imho, soil is still the best medium for growing outdoors. I just can't taste the difference between outdoor/indoor, or soil vs any other medium.
They look like this!! 😉

1684277265790.png

Top Bottom