Easy as organics

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
It's greed
I've got a couple disabled mates 2 have had strokes and one has had a bad car crash. I can keep them going and myself.I give it to them for 200 and gummies for a buck each. And you tell me a massive legal grow can't make it affordable and profit from it.these 3 blokes if I didn't help em out wouldn't be able to afford it so the alternative is Endone or Tramadol to get them through their day wich does them just as much harm than good
Yeah it's crazy that there's no Medicare subsidy. A failure of legislation for sure. That's got to change. Good on you for helping your mates

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Interesting. I think when you run a cost analysis comparing cost of production for hydroponic and organic cultivation, after a few cycles of reusing the media and only applying what nutrients are needed based on soil and tissue tests, organic is cheap.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Interesting. I think when you run a cost analysis comparing cost of production for hydroponic and organic cultivation, after a few cycles of reusing the media and only applying what nutrients are needed based on soil and tissue tests, organic is cheap.
Yeah no till which has somehow become "organic" now would be far cheaper in the long run especially if running DTW!!
Do you know if the company using your soil will remove all the roots from the beds before planting again or just chop and plant the next lot??

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah it's crazy that there's no Medicare subsidy. A failure of legislation for sure. That's got to change. Good on you for helping your mates
Fuck off there is far more important things the government should be paying for with Medicare like GP bulk billing than getting cunts cheap cannabis!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
My wife recently had an itchy vagina, so went to the Doctors. He told her to rub butter into her left flap, every night for a week then get back to him. A week later her left flap was fine, so she revisited the doctor. This time he advised her to rub margarine into her right flap, every night for a week. She returned a week later and said her right flap is now fine too. She asked for an explanation, and the Doctor advised " no cunt can tell the difference between butter and margarine." 🤣🤣🤣. Personally I can't taste the difference between soil grown and any other medium. So I gotta ask " can any cunt really taste the difference between soil grown and hydro" ?? I know I can't. By the way, that wasn't a true story about my wife😜
I just realised I'm commenting on a post with your business name @Donothing-garden . Firstly I support what you're doing in Aus, and really hope your business succeeds. Anybody ( like yourself) who is willing to openly and honestly give and receive feedback about their product, should be supported. To clarify I was specifically commenting on(against) lol. ALL the organic worldwide, ( it's not just Aus) fanboys view, that organic/soil flowers taste better. To me , I actually prefer the taste of indoor/hydro. 👍 And I know the "international online jury"( aka. casual cannabis enthusiast) is forcedly divided on this topic. But as always, the other half of the international jury( i.e. the ones who don't agree with me) are obviously wrong. 😉 Also I had been holding onto that butter/margarine "cunt" joke for a while. It kinda? fitted into the discussion 😉 It would go over most people's heads unless they were from 🇦🇺.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Yeah no till which has somehow become "organic" now would be far cheaper in the long run especially if running DTW!!
Do you know if the company using your soil will remove all the roots from the beds before planting again or just chop and plant the next lot??
Hey, haven't decided yet... I think the rootball will get removed. Mainly because there's a fair bit of research out there that shows heavy metals accumulation in the root zone so it's a good way to reduce the load over time. But yeah, they plan to just apply only what's needed for good soil and plant health each cycle. Should be cheaper to grow this way and I'd like to think the price will be competitive for the consumer. I have no idea though. Really as a medicine, it's crazy that there's no Medicare subsidy. Wtf!

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
I just realised I'm commenting on a post with your business name @Donothing-garden . Firstly I support what you're doing in Aus, and really hope your business succeeds. Anybody ( like yourself) who is willing to openly and honestly give and receive feedback about their product, should be supported. To clarify I was specifically commenting on(against) lol. ALL the organic worldwide, ( it's not just Aus) fanboys view, that organic/soil flowers taste better. To me , I actually prefer the taste of indoor/hydro. 👍 And I know the "international online jury"( aka. casual cannabis enthusiast) is forcedly divided on this topic. But as always, the other half of the international jury( i.e. the ones who don't agree with me) are obviously wrong. 😉 Also I had been holding onto that butter/margarine "cunt" joke for a while. It kinda? fitted into the discussion 😉 It would go over most people's heads unless they were from 🇦🇺.
Thanks! Everyone has different taste too. I agree and there will always be a market for hydro produce as there will be for organic produce. I like organic and am passionate about it hence my crazy life of going balls deep in it. Lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Really as a medicine, it's crazy that there's no Medicare subsidy. Wtf!

Wow, what a fuckstick. Get the gov to buy you a house 'n car too aye?

Here's a pic of some of the quality product you like to mention. White Widow, meant to 18%, i'd say it struggles to get to 10%, lol.

Attachments

• mcssh.jpg
    mcssh.jpg
    791.2 KB · Views: 11

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Fuck off there is far more important things the government should be paying for with Medicare like GP bulk billing than getting cunts cheap cannabis!!
Not sure I follow... I was agreeing with the other posters about it being inaccessible to patients who need it. Being that it's considered a medicine in Australia, it's unfair to those who need it that it's not subsidised like other medicines. Not sure that point of view warrants being told to fuck off.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well, stop shitting on entire industries in an attempt to boost your own image/sales then. You give the impression that your opinion is fact. Try changing your approach then.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not sure I follow... I was agreeing with the other posters about it being inaccessible to patients who need it. Being that it's considered a medicine in Australia, it's unfair to those who need it that it's not subsidised like other medicines. Not sure that point of view warrants being told to fuck off.
Mate 90% of people in this country are not using it as a medicine they are using so they don't have to buy garbage PGR cannabis off the streets!!
So no I don't think my tax dollars should be subsidising other stoners to get stoned cheaply!!
For the 10% who are genuinely using this as a legitimate medicine I feel sorry for them it's so expensive!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not just the cane. You dump on a lot others to try and sell your view.
He's a business man mate what else do you expect!!
That's why he thinks it should be subsidised by the Government so more people want it and he sells more soil!!
No different to any other business man!!

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Not just the cane. You dump on a lot others to try and sell your view.
Anytime I say anything here I tend to get dumped on... I don't take it personally. Ive been totally transparent about being a business owner, naturally I'm into organics and you're right, I'm trying to sell that view. Definitely not out to offend anyone in the process and I apologise if I come across that way. When I'm told to "fuck off" and every other insult I can think of for sharing some stuff on this website, maybe I've responded to that in a somewhat defensive manner that has come across as condescending. Again, apologies if that's offended you or anyone else.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
He's a business man mate what else do you expect!!
That's why he thinks it should be subsidised by the Government so more people want it and he sells more soil!!
No different to any other business man!!
It's not that deep, my opinion is that if other medicines that people need are subsidised why not cannabis... In support of others expressing how expensive it is for family and friends that need it. I honestly hadn't thought as far as selling more soil with a Medicare subsidy.

Top Bottom