Easy as organics

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Its all about treating symptoms,cannabis is not a panacea.
But it's pretty fucken good "medicine! "nuff said.✌️
Yeah I don't know of any conditions cannabis will actually cure but it is excellent to control conditions like epilepsy that are un cureable!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fuck me is this cunt sucking you off or something cunt!!
Your so far up his arse it fucking hilarious!! 🤣
I'm curious as to why he went the organic road with his soil.
It must be a business decision I was thinking!!
That OK with you or we can't ask ya fucking hero any questions without you having a fucking sook?

Not at all.

It’s just frustrating watching numpties like you make unfounded accusations against a business, that frankly seems beneficial to the ideals of this website? Fuck me, put your effort towards the dodgy light manufacturers or any other two bit seed operator you wanna take your pick from.

At least this business openly interacts and provides what I see as helpful advice and feedback.

What have you got to contribute? besides general abuse and a strange obsession with the use of exclamation marks instead of full stops!!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not at all.

It’s just frustrating watching numpties like you make unfounded accusations against a business, that frankly seems beneficial to the ideals of this website? Fuck me, put your effort towards the dodgy light manufacturers or any other two bit seed operator you wanna take your pick from.

At least this business openly interacts and provides what I see as helpful advice and feedback.

What have you got to contribute? besides general abuse and a strange obsession with the use of exclamation marks instead of full stops!!!
I was asking genuine questions about his business model and why he does the things he does!!!!!!!!!
Yes i agree he does openly answer all questions and I think he deserves credit for being so open and honest where most others would not even consider it!!
I have no problem with him and we have had some back and forth on a few different topics!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've bought and used his soil twice for fuck sake ya DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣
Now you seem to think his opinions are infallible and you suck up his arse at every opportunity you get!! 🤔
Why the fuck are you so protective of him when he can clearly stand up for himself??
Your get this frustrated will all the other fucking dribble all over this place or just when someone questions ya boyfriend??
Enough explanation marks in this post for ya?????????????????

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
@Donothing-garden told me what amendments to put in my living soil experiment where he could of said just by my soil.
Another thing about organics when I lived in Bunbury W.A the ex and I opened a little organic supermarket and Cafe. We had to keep receipts of suppliers and there certification numbers. Even if I sourced produce off some old hippie that was clearly organic. If they weren't certified I had to label it spray free.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Some big plants grown by a customer last season. This one should be even bigger! Unfortunately he didn't want to take any photos in late flower

Attachments

• IMG-20230814-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230814-WA0003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20230814-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230814-WA0004.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG-20230814-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230814-WA0001.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Top Bottom