Easy as organics

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Yeah but lots more people will buy it because it has the certification if not then your not smartest business man and your wasting your time and resources!!
I don't think this would be the case though!! 🤔
I could just say it's organic without the certification and save myself thousands. I don't really feel that's very ethical though. My opinion.

Reactions: HGO

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I could just say it's organic without the certification and save myself thousands. I don't really feel that's very ethical though. My opinion.
So if all your doing is paying for the certification and the product is the same you must be doing as a selling point for your product!
I'm assuming these medical grows want certified organic so they can then say their weed is grown in certified organic soil and all the trimmed beard fuckwits will buy it over ordinary grow weed which as we all know is no different!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So if all your doing is paying for the certification and the product is the same you must be doing as a selling point for your product!
I'm assuming these medical grows want certified organic so they can then say their weed is grown in certified organic soil and all the trimmed beard fuckwits will buy it over ordinary grow weed which as we all know is no different!!

Can you even read DC?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Can you even read DC?
Fuck me is this cunt sucking you off or something cunt!!
Your so far up his arse it fucking hilarious!! 🤣
I'm curious as to why he went the organic road with his soil.
It must be a business decision I was thinking!!
That OK with you or we can't ask ya fucking hero any questions without you having a fucking sook?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Lots of people do things they are passionate about as their business. They hope to earn a living at the same time as doing something they believe in.
Fuck oath they do and thats great!!
Having a look it's Max $3k a year for the certification so not exactly bank breaking!!
If I was DNG I'd pay it because it would be a business decision because more people will purchase it because it's certified organic!!

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Just an idea I'm tossing out there. I'm one of the "10%" mentioned that is using MC for a serious health issue. Rheumatoid arthritis = chronic pain since I was a teenager. I do agree that that my need is genuine, but a podcast I listen to (Dude Grows Show) promotes the idea that all cannabis use is medicinal from the psychological perspective. Consuming cannabis makes people happy and that is mental health care. I've got my script via pain-inducing condition, but it also makes me a happier and less stressed human to be around. That probably makes my co-workers, family, and friends also happier! This idea isn't shooting down other ideas, more a perspective change. Just an thought that I've enjoyed considering...

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just an idea I'm tossing out there. I'm one of the "10%" mentioned that is using MC for a serious health issue. Rheumatoid arthritis = chronic pain since I was a teenager. I do agree that that my need is genuine, but a podcast I listen to (Dude Grows Show) promotes the idea that all cannabis use is medicinal from the psychological perspective. Consuming cannabis makes people happy and that is mental health care. I've got my script via pain-inducing condition, but it also makes me a happier and less stressed human to be around. That probably makes my co-workers, family, and friends also happier! This idea isn't shooting down other ideas, more a perspective change. Just an thought that I've enjoyed considering...
Cocaine, Magic shrooms, Dmt, alcohol and many others make me happy too!! 🤣

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I agree !😜

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
So i just entered this chat because salts were mentioned again in a negative light to push organics lol

Still no closer to knowing why organic is better other than trust me bro i can taste it :p

The recent pics posted is that from the NZ mob that is importing there gear into Australia for medical reasons? Will that organic bud need to be irradiated?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Cheers mate. For your potting mix nutrients you can use plant based meals for NPK and microbe food. I use fish meal but that can easily be replaced with soybean meal/insect Frass/Neem meal/Lucerne meal and I'm sure plenty of other nutrient dense plant based meals.

Does your mixes hit the Australian standards for premium potting mixes? If it does, why not get the red tick on your products to ensure customers are getting consistent product?

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
Does your mixes hit the Australian standards for premium potting mixes? If it does, why not get the red tick on your products to ensure customers are getting consistent product?
Yeah it does, it costs heaps of money to get those ticks that I just don't have right now. Definitely something I'm looking at doing within the next year for sure.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
So i just entered this chat because salts were mentioned again in a negative light to push organics lol

Still no closer to knowing why organic is better other than trust me bro i can taste it :p

The recent pics posted is that from the NZ mob that is importing there gear into Australia for medical reasons? Will that organic bud need to be irradiated?
It's in Australia. It's a small trial in a light dep greenhouse with supplemental lighting.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Organic is better for the environment though right ?
Taste I have no idea.
My dad and his entire generation thought so. He didn't used to call it organic lifestyle. It was just farm life, and due to poverty they found ways to reuse/recycle everything. Most people in his generation would roll over in their graves at the modern organic label. To them it was just how they survived.

Top Bottom