DWC Hydro Growers

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Nah, but in all seriousness... IRL I'm just a sad little cuck that has to ask his mummy's permision to grow a plant. She does everything for me, even pulls my dick and jazzes my arsehole 😘 She said if I'm a real good boy and lick the custard out of her mutt, then I can have a cone of her gutter hash later... Looks like mummy's getting clean tonight!

TMI, keep your sex life to yourself, champ.

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Fuck champ, ease up that really cuts deep :(

No probs, we all have our fetishes I suppose and I'm not one to judge

Sure, your mum may be a sexy woman and might even go by the name of Flo' but you might just wanna keep that info (or fantasy) to yourself.

image.php.jpg

j

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Geez.. Dunno, mate. I'm a bit of kinky bastard, but i'd be strugglin' to throw a leg over..

I hear ya gotta fill up on her pumpkin scones first, I think they're referring to the ones she bakes up?

If not... Ewww!

They must be laced with some good shit!

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, you're only a police informant.

Remember folks, this is the guy (when I gave him the bird in a pic), stated to the world that he sent that pic, which included my fingerprint, to the cops.

Once a dog, always a dog.

#neverforget.

...and if you knew my background or took one look at me in person, none of you would be pulling the shit you do here to my face, I guarantee you that!

j
Fuck you are the ultimate dead shit!!
Ya not even close to a tuff cunt your a fucking piss ant!! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
They got no fucking idea mate!! 🤣
Your further than anyone else on here from being a pig!!
Yeah I know mate

Pretty poor form when you call someone a copper on a weed forum

Fortunately I've been here and on OSA for much longer than these idiots and 99% of ppl no it to be utter bullshit

Unfortunately you also get ppl in need of advice read it too and get put off , wouldn't you ?

The management should not tolerate this sort of behaviour, ban the fuckers for life

Jaz

Curing
User ID
The management should not tolerate this sort of behaviour, ban the fuckers for life

Yep, same goes with police informants who send pics of your fingerprints to the cops; you should be banned for life for that stunt.

When you have snitches on forums posting your pics to the cops, who can trust posting anything to the forum, huh?

Once a dog, always a dog

#neverforget

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep, same goes with police informants who send pics of your fingerprints to the cops.

When you have snitches on forums posting your pics to the cops, who can trust posting anything to the forum, huh?

j
What the fuck are you ever talking about you pathetic cunt no one gives 1/8 of rats cunt about you let alone waste their time with fucking pictures of finger prints!!
Fucking idiot!! 🤣

Jaz

Curing
User ID
no one gives 1/8 of rats cunt about you let alone waste their time with fucking pictures of finger prints!!

Tell that to the idiot above who sent my prints to the cops.

WTF! Seriously!

He gave me up, he's surely given you up and everyone else too.

#neverforget

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah I know mate

Pretty poor form when you call someone a copper on a weed forum

Fortunately I've been here and on OSA for much longer than these idiots and 99% of ppl no it to be utter bullshit

Unfortunately you also get ppl in need of advice read it too and get put off , wouldn't you ?

Yeah mate I'm banned from 2 yank forums for calling out Google warriors giving bad advice.
All I say now is look at the profiles of people giving you the advice. If someone has no grow diaries or even pics of plants at various points of life then I wouldn't listen to a word from them.
Pepper like you with multiple grows and hundreds of pics of plants at all stages of life is who I would be taking advice from.
Up to the newbies to look a little deeper before they just take the advice posted as decent helpful information.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID

WTF! Seriously!

#neverforget

j
I’ve seen what you grow. You’d be the last cunt here I’d bother to bust If I was a copper. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

WTF! Seriously!

#neverforget

j
If your referring to Mic your the fucking idiot. I've had mic at my home and he's met my wife and children and a piece of shit like you referring to him as cop is so fucking stupid it's not funny it's fucking pathetic your fucking pathetic.
As I said hundreds of plant pics and multiple diaries where you on the other hand have absolutely fuck all to show for anything!!
It clear your not a pig either because your too fucking stupid!! 🤣

Jaz

Curing
User ID
referring to him as cop

I didn't say he was a cop.

A police informant is lower than a cop, they get thrown into protection with the paedophiles when they end up in gaol so the general population don't kill them.

j

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You edit your posts that much you don't even know what you've actually said before the edit

You even edit posts after a reply has been sent , plausible deniabilty , or just a paranoid dumb arse

I'd say paranoid dumb arse myself

Its funny how karma works and the amount of bad karma you've put out you have every reason to be paranoid

It's coming to bight you on the arse again

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Its funny how karma works and the amount of bad karma you've put out you have every reason to be paranoid

Sorry mate, I'm atheist, I don't believe in any of that shit.

What I do in this life is not going to bite me in any next life.

Your parents scared you with the karma bogeyman so you'd be a good boy, that's all it is.

You on the other hand, sent my pic to the cops.

Best you not end up in gaol, they'll get you in this life.

Once a dog, always a dog

#neverforget

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I didn't say he was a cop.

A police informant is lower than a cop.

j
Don't lie you pathetic cunt. You've called him a cop on several occasions... no amount of post editing can cover that up.

What is it with your compulsive need to edit your posts constantly... it's like you get so very excited with the chance of some attention, that you have to jump on it before the spotlight moves away from you and you miss your one chance to be noticed in any way by anyone. So pathetic and insignificant an exisitance you must lead, sad little champ :unsure:

@Billygoat - anyway to remove that privilege from someone who abuses it on every single post they make?

Top Bottom