DWC Hydro Growers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I didn't say to educate them with Jeebus, FFS! That's the last thing Africa needs!

I see you're the type that doesn't like to see brown people educated; fearing they'll end up more educated than yourself.

View attachment 24363

j
You make a lot of assumptions don't you champ. Did they teach ya that in your online "Lawyering" course :LOL:

So what colour am I cunt? What's my racial makeup? What are my views on "brown people"? What's my own level of education? You seem to know everything smartarse, so what is it?

You may want to note that, I'm not the cunt that is making sweeping statements insinuating that Africans are all uneducated and need the blessing of the oh so amazing Westerners to go over and show them how to be good citizens. You know like complying to the civilised "white" ways... but you would probably use the word "superior" wouldn't you champ. That was you you sad little cuck and it seems like a very negative stereotype you're pushing there.... Nasty little white supremacist!

Jaz

Curing
User ID

'I have nothing positive to contribute here, oh look, Jaz posted a comment, I'll go flame it, that way I'll feel important and gain respect from my troll mates.'

- Jaz's Theory is now confirmed to be Jaz's Law

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
'I have nothing positive to contribute here, oh look, Jaz posted a comment, I'll go flame it, that way I'll feel important and gain respect from my troll mates.'

- Jaz's Theory is now confirmed to be Jaz's Law

j
You would need consensus for that to become a "law". Contrary to your belief. Something is not so, just because you believe it to be. You clearly think you are pretty special, don't you :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
if you knew my real background...

Yeah, you're only a police informant.

Remember folks, this is the guy (when I gave him the bird in a pic), stated to the world that he sent that pic, which included my fingerprint, to the cops.

Once a dog, always a dog.

#neverforget.

...and if you knew my background or took one look at me in person, none of you would be pulling the shit you do here to my face, I guarantee you that!

j

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, you're only a police informant.

Remember folks, this is the guy (when I gave him the bird in a pic), stated to the world that he sent that pic, which included my fingerprint, to the cops.

#neverforget.

...and if you knew my background or took one look at me in person, none of you would be pulling the shit you do here to my face, I guarantee you that!

j
That was me you fuckwit! Fuck you edit your posts so much you don't even know what's what ya DC :ROFLMAO:

As for saying shit face to face, more than happy to champ. I'll PM you my address and you can come around and get your just deserts anytime. Don't give a fuck how big or small you are, you won't be leaving with all your teeth "I guarantee you that!" ;)

Jaz

Curing
User ID
That was me you fuckwit!

Yeah, you mentioned how you spotted the fingerprint and it wasn't smart - I'll admit that it wasn't, I edited out the fingerprint and you then posted the unedited pic.

You implied you'd be sending it to the cops and gave him the idea.

He then stated publicly, that he sent it to the cops.

... and that makes both of you dogs.

#neverforget

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Nah, but in all seriousness... IRL I'm just a sad little cuck that has to ask his mummy's permision to grow a plant. She does everything for me, even pulls my dick and jazzes my arsehole 😘 She said if I'm a real good boy and lick the custard out of her mutt, then I can have a cone of her gutter hash later... Looks like mummy's getting clean tonight!

j

Top Bottom