DWC Hydro Growers

Danno

Germinating
User ID
Anyone in Vic running DWC or hydro?
I have a 4 pot DWC system with all the shit that goes with it, including a truckload of nutes, all new and unused......I set it up then changed my mind and went with soil instead.
Anyone want the DWC nutes, pump air pump etc....$200 the lot or a bunch of auto seeds......you pay freight/postage.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
They'll probably call the cops , they will come , maybe even fingerprints will be taken , serial number checked , investigation begins

If you wanted trouble you may just invited it to your front door

Salvos are obliged to call authorities when they feel necessary

Not really that smart of a move when you think about it

Danno

Germinating
User ID
They'll probably call the cops , they will come , maybe even fingerprints will be taken , serial number checked , investigation begins

If you wanted trouble you may just invited it to your front door

Salvos are obliged to call authorities when they feel necessary

Not really that smart of a move when you think about it
Once a cop always a cop eh.....

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What's with these clowns , they do stupid things , say stupid shit

But when you call them out you must be a copper , why don't you just wisen the fuck up

And you wonder why you get caught whenever you fuck up , don't put yourself in the headlights and they won't see you

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Did ya dump ya piss stained mattress off too?? 😉

I've done volunteer work at charities; yep, people actually dump that shit as well as soiled undies, ripped clothing, etc. They actually believe a homeless person will wear their broken, dirty old shoes with holes in them, etc.

FYI, the decent clothing gets put into bales and sold, the charity then buys vouchers from Target, K-Mart, etc. and that's what they give our homeless and poor.

The bales then get shipped to Africa and end up with second hand clothes dealers and even many of them get offended by the quality of the clothes and dump them. Garbage tips in Africa are being overwhelmed with huge mounds of shitty clothing.

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've done volunteer work at charities; yep, people actually dump that shit as well as soiled undies, ripped clothing, etc. They actually believe a homeless person will wear their broken, dirty old shoes with holes in them, etc.

FYI, the decent clothing gets put into bales and sold, the charity then buys vouchers from Target, K-Mart, etc. and that's what they give our homeless and poor.

The bales then get shipped to Africa and end up with second hand clothes dealers and even many of them get offended by the quality of the clothes and dump them. Garbage tips in Africa are being overwhelmed with huge mounds of shitty clothing.

j
Fucking Africa's need free birth control handed out to men and women!!
I'm sick of seeing adds with starving African kids who should have never been fucking born in the first place to poverty stricken parents who also should have never been born into first place!!
White people fucked their entire continent and complete way of existence. We never guna stop em from fucking so the least we could do is offer them free and ongoing birth control!!
Over population in Africa is almost as bad as Asia now and if not slowed the continent will completely fucked soon!!

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I'm sick of seeing adds with starving African kids who should have never been fucking born in the first place to poverty stricken parents who also should have never been born into first place!!

That's the mentality of the poor, unhealthy and/or wartorn - have as many kids as possible, if you're lucky, one of them might survive to pass on your DNA - it all comes down to this ridiculous notion that your family name or genetics 'needs' to be passed on for whatever reason... and then there's religious reasons, gotta have more christian soldiers to fight the infidels and claim the holy land.

the least we could do is offer them free and ongoing birth control!!

The least we could do is educate them, more importantly educate their women; birth control will follow when the women want to go to university and advance their careers.

Over population in Africa is almost as bad as Asia now and if not slowed the continent will completely fucked soon!!

Overpopulation is a myth that's a few hundred years old already, it hasn't happened yet. There's too many rich and greedy hoarding wealth and resources, that's the problem. Many African countries have corrupt billionaires and a starving majority, the money isn't 'trickling down'.

j

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
The least we could do is educate them, more importantly educate their women; birth control will follow when the women want to go to university and advance their careers.
Yeah you strike me as the missionary type champ. On your way to save the poor stupid brown people from their own ignorance... what a condescending cunt you are :rolleyes:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Yeah you strike me as the missionary type

I didn't say to educate them with Jeebus, FFS! That's the last thing Africa needs!

save the poor stupid brown people from their own ignorance...

I see you're the type that doesn't like to see brown people educated.
Your biggest fear, that not only a brown person but a woman will end up more educated than yourself.

bba624e699ba2f8a100b6d8d25d140f6.jpg
j

Last edited:
Top Bottom