DWC Hydro Growers

Jaz

Curing
User ID
You've called him a cop on several occasions.

Nope, I've called you and Porky cops on several occasions.

:ROFLMAO:

That was some time ago... after suspicious questioning that would benefit only cops.

I type fast, I make typos and grammatical errors. l like to tidy up my post after I hit 'Post Reply'.

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It's not worth the time let alone the effort, firstly why would anyone want to bust someone who hasn't grown any weed ?

Secondly, the informant calls out everybody else to try throw suspicion off themselves

3rd one day you will call someone a dog , your so high and mighty you can't help yourself, and they'll give you what you've been asking for all this time I'd expect

But then in reality you would never have the guts to do it face to face , you run home and conjur up some story on how you showed him on the net , then edit it till it sounded just right

Jaz

Curing
User ID
firstly why would anyone want to bust someone

That's what I'd like to know, you're the one that declared to the world on a public forum that you sent my pic to the cops.

Only you can tell us why you sent my pic to the cops.

People who snitch by sending pics to cops are dogs. I would never call someone who isn't a dog, a dog.

Once a dog, always a dog.

#neverforget

j

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Nope, I've called you and Porky cops on several occasions.

That was some time ago... after suspicious questioning that would benefit only cops.

I type fast, I make typos and grammatical errors. l like to tidy up my post after I hit 'Post Reply'.

j
Long time ago... maybe? But I wouldn't be so smugg as it's not forgotten. This is just one example... like I said, editing your posts can't cover the shit you say fuckwit ;)
1653985574420.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I prefer the original.

j
I was looking for that clip but saw the one with children in it and thought ,,,well that’s much more apt.

you blokes gotta pick it up a bit more ,,can’t you be a bit more colourful or inventive in your name calling and threats ,,?
No wonder someone said this shit turns people off,,,your fucken boring them to death.
come on boys pick it up and make it entertaining ffs
😀

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I was looking for that clip but saw the one with children in it and thought ,,,well that’s much more apt.

you blokes gotta pick it up a bit more ,,can’t you be a bit more colourful or inventive in your name calling and threats ,,?
No wonder someone said this shit turns people off,,,your fucken boring them to death.
come on boys pick it up and make it entertaining ffs
😀
I had been momentarily trying to think up a meme to go with the old Playschool Windows earlier today. Got bored with it fairly quickly though. something will come to me in time..

Windows.jpg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Oh my fucking God , listen you dumb fuckwit , no one sent anything to anybody ,

You were wasting time asking for advice about such a small space you were told you are wasting money , $500 a. gram, that's if you got a gram

Then in your paranoia called us copper's

If thats what you wanted to believe we just obliged you for a laugh

But you paranoid little cunt you took it as gospel

After asking advice and being told you are wasting yours and our time you started to give ppl advice on every topic that came up although in a couple of weeks you went from a dumb fuck you didn't know even the basics of. setting up a grow to a expert on all subjects weed

When called out you return to the you blokes are copper's

So why don't you just crawl back under the rock from which emerged

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Oh my fucking God , no one sent anything to anybody

Nope totally wrong thread, it was in the EC meter thread. You didn't believe I had an EC meter, I gave you the finger and then edited out the fingerprint.

@Pikey, being the admin, was able to source the original pic from the database and posted it. Gee, you can't trust the admin here.
You then proudly boasted that you had sent that pic with my fingerprint to the cops. Something only a dog would do.

@Pikey, you should be able to access that conversation to confirm what he said.

#neverforget

j

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So which Admin are you?

You just exposed your sock.

j
Me... admin? Ok, you got me... you're so clever :ROFLMAO:

I don't were socks, so not sure what you're fantasising about there champ? I take it you're into foot stuff hey :unsure:

Nope totally wrong thread, it was in the EC meter thread. You didn't believe I had an EC meter, I gave you the finger and then edited out the fingerprint.

@Pikey, being the admin, was able to source the original pic from the database and posted it. Gee, you can't trust the admin here.
You then proudly boasted that you had sent that pic with my fingerprint to the cops. Something only a dog would do.

j
Enough of the deflection... I've shown proof, so you're admitting that you called Mic a cop then yeah?

@Pikey, you should be able to access that conversation to confirm what he said.

#neverforget

j
No worries boss, I'll get right onto that for you. Who the fuck do you think you are telling an ADMIN what to do? :LOL: You must have some intillect on ya, got it all figured out. Such a delusional cunt! :ROFLMAO:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I don't were socks

Don't play stupid, every admin would know what a sockpuppet is or are you really that dumb?

1653989953825.jpeg

I'm willing to bet all the admin have socks as members here, this is the most suss forum I've ever been a member of!

We're not stupid dude!

No wonder the admin here don't curb the trolls, the admin are the trolls!

You're the only one that complains about me editing my posts... I guess admin here must get alerts when posts are edited and it annoys you.

j

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Fuck! There's no getting anything past you is there champ? Such an intillect, cutting through out cunning disguises and exposing us for who whe really are! I'm in awe, at least I can say I was beaten by a better thing... what ever you are 🤷‍♂️

jAZ'S mIND pALACE.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Don't lie you pathetic cunt. You've called him a cop on several occasions... no amount of post editing can cover that up.

What is it with your compulsive need to edit your posts constantly... it's like you get so very excited with the chance of some attention, that you have to jump on it before the spotlight moves away from you and you miss your one chance to be noticed in any way by anyone. So pathetic and insignificant an exisitance you must lead, sad little champ :unsure:

@Billygoat - anyway to remove that privilege from someone who abuses it on every single post they make?
He cleans an old couples yard so he can hang around and swim in their pool.
Ragging fucking sad weird cunt!! 🤣

Top Bottom