Dopey pommy fucks

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep. Apparently the fat takes on the flavour of what they eat so in spring when they’re feasting on berries it tastes like wild berry. It’s pretty popular in Alaska and Canada
I'd like to try bear!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Numbers to increase from almost being extinct from over hunting in the first place!! 🤣
Yeah overhunting from when the USA was the literal Wild West and had zero law enforcement. Things have change in the us in respect to hunting and wildlife protection in the last 40 years.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah overhunting from when the USA was the literal Wild West and had zero law enforcement. Things have change in the us in respect to hunting and wildlife protection in the last 40 years.
It's easy to say numbers are increasing bullshit when there were fuck all of em form over hunting!

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I'd like to try bear!!
Same tbh. I was talking to a guy in Alaska. He renders down and keeps spring bear fat to use with cooking year round because of the taste. He hunts in the on season for moose (Alaskan residence can take a moose without permit) and often gets a permit for blacks. He steers clear of hunting grizzly and browns but.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
It's easy to say numbers are increasing bullshit when there were fuck all of em form over hunting!
Yeah but they keep increasing and have done for multiple decades. In fact there’s deer species that where considered endangered but due to the American hunting system they’ve rebounded and are no longer on the list. Without the introduction of sustainable hunting they would probably be extinct by now along with the grey wolf.

The fees that they make from the permit system and lottery go directly into policing the hunting, monitoring the wild animal populations, breeding programs and increasing habit.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Same tbh. I was talking to a guy in Alaska. He renders down and keeps spring bear fat to use with cooking year round because of the taste. He hunts in the on season for moose (Alaskan residence can take a moose without permit) and often gets a permit for blacks. He steers clear of hunting grizzly and browns but.
It sure would be an effort to field dress a moose..they can get to the size of a small car..!..You would sure need a good sized freezer...We had a Alaskan indigenous chick from near Whitehorse stay with us for a couple of months and she mentioned that she had received a free acreage of land which she could use to build a house on ..... Alaska is on my bucket list to visit someday..

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
It sure would be an effort to field dress a moose..they can get to the size of a small car..!..You would sure need a good sized freezer...We had a Alaskan indigenous chick from near Whitehorse stay with us for a couple of months and she mentioned that she had received a free acreage of land which she could use to build a house on ..... Alaska is on my bucket list to visit someday..
He said it’s normally a job for 3-4 guys, if he’s doing it on his own he has to pack it out in 4-5 trips. Fills 2 chest freezers and provides most of his protein for the year. He also fishes for salmon.

Its definitely on my bucket list to visit as well.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Yep. Apparently the fat takes on the flavour of what they eat so in spring when they’re feasting on berries it tastes like wild berry. It’s pretty popular in Alaska and Canada
Thats dead right if youve been close to a large alaskan brown bear 10 ft plus.
They stink of fish!
Had lots of experience with many different critters hands on.
In my past.
Black bear is more commonly eaten.
Brown bear demands pretty big money to pursue and are still quite thin on the ground.
Last i knew and quite a while ago russia was the bargain destination for hunting browns . Suprise suprise.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Don’t forget the sun bear,the fried rice of bears. Very popular amongst Spider farmer reddit moderators.

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
Human intervention spells doom.
The only animal that shit’s in its own backyard is the only animal that produces rubbish that’s not including verbal rubbish

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
The cunts! We killed whales just for the blubber so we could have light at night, and see the mrs in the mirror above the four poster bed.
Yeah fair call....We have done a lot of dumb shit in the past...its time to try and do better for the future...taking endangered animals just for their horns or penis will never end well though..

Although Western medicine also invvolves a lot of cruelty also with lab testing with animals...we humans tend to make a pretty good mess of the place dont we..

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
A few years ago got into a healthy debate on a australian hunting forum re hunting elephants.
Which are in a very low numbers world wide.
Yet still get murdered by the" elite?"
People wanted my adress so they could come and burn my house down.
Lovelly types of humans.😄

Recently a South African game hunter was murdered on safari, he was charging 2k to shoot a pride lion.

Was shot with his own rifle apparently, I hope it was a fucking slow and excruciating death, would of preferred if they cut his heart out with blunt spoon.

This cunt use to shoot anything that moved, just for fun, not exactly a sport is it.

Top Bottom