Dopey pommy fucks

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It takes their the focus on their shitty living conditions for a couple of days i guess. England/France, you wouldn't live their for quids these days.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
100 dead black bears from canada per year.
for what? Tradition?
what good is a soldier that cant see .🤔View attachment 26193
I seriously doubt the Royal family shot those 100 Black bear each year though hunting has been quite popular for the men of the Royal family throughout history...Personally I think everybody should learn how to use a firearm..it should be taught in school IMO...just look at the recent example of Ukraine where they have raised a significant civilian militia that is holding its own against the vast Armies of Russia...

and JFYI Oldfart , Wild game is a healthy and if done properly, traditional and sustainable food source...around 50K Black Bears are shot annually in the USA and the population is said to be rising..the skins and fur are just a by product......

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I seriously doubt the Royal family shot those 100 Black bear each year though hunting has been quite popular for the men of the Royal family throughout history...Personally I think everybody should learn how to use a firearm..it should be taught in school IMO...just look at the recent example of Ukraine where they have raised a significant civilian militia that is holding its own against the vast Armies of Russia...

and JFYI Oldfart , Wild game is a healthy and if done properly, traditional and sustainable food source...around 50K Black Bears are shot annually in the USA and the population is said to be rising..the skins and fur are just a by product......
So Americans eat black bears do they??

Pixie

Baked
User ID

We living in Australia mate not Ukraine and guns and school kids don't mix if you haven't noticed what has happened in Mc America.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Bear meat. Yuck. Some things just don’t need to be eaten. Add bears to the list with horses and all those animals in China that start pandemics..
Mamals that eat meet would have a very distinct taste I would imagine!
I've eaten snake and crock but they are reptiles so very different!

Top Bottom