Dopey pommy fucks

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Sadly black bear where wide spread in almost every state of usa.
Brown bears also were quite wide spread.
Nothing wrong with hunting and eating.
But not to extinction.
Check what happened to the bison and how wide spread they were.
Mountain lion would be in a similar situation and is also eaten.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sadly black bear where wide spread in almost every state of usa.
Brown bears also were quite wide spread.
Nothing wrong with hunting and eating.
But not to extinction.
Check what happened to the bison and how wide spread they were.
Mountain lion would be in a similar situation and is also eaten.
They nearly wiped out bison in just a few years I read somewhere along time ago!!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
A few years ago got into a healthy debate on a australian hunting forum re hunting elephants.
Which are in a very low numbers world wide.
Yet still get murdered by the" elite?"
People wanted my adress so they could come and burn my house down.
Lovelly types of humans.šŸ˜„

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
We living in Australia mate not Ukraine and guns and school kids don't mix if you haven't noticed what has happened in Mc America.
No other country in the world has the school shootings and mass shootings that the USA is afflicted with, so any comparison to Australia is ridiculous...

With the moral decay , rampant youth crime ,addictions to social media and many kids growing up without a sense of direction or real purpose, Army cadets could be just the ticket that youngsters of today need ...its about much more then just "guns" ...

https://www.armycadets.gov.au/about/who-we-are/

Have a think about it before just jumping on the snowflake anti- gun bandwagon...

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
People used to shoot bison from passing locomotives for fun on long train rides.
This was part of the master plan to wipe out the " red indian"
Bison were almost wiped out.
From once being the biggest population of
bovines on the planet.
Its thought 60 million or so used to roam the prairies.
So much for bovine fart gas.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Are you serious. I'm pretty sure that there is better reform programs to place kids in then giving them guns and trying to make them into a make shift Army. You should move to Mc America and stop wasting the oxygen on this island.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
No other country in the world has the school shootings and mass shootings that the USA is afflicted with, so any comparison to Australia is ridiculous...

With the moral decay , rampant youth crime ,addictions to social media and many kids growing up without a sense of direction or real purpose, Army cadets could be just the ticket that youngsters of today need ...its about much more then just "guns" ...

https://www.armycadets.gov.au/about/who-we-are/

Have a think about it before just jumping on the snowflake anti- gun bandwagon...
Australia has a gun massacre to it name. Haven't you heard of Port Arthur are you a fuckwit

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
A few years ago got into a healthy debate on a australian hunting forum re hunting elephants.
Which are in a very low numbers world wide.
Yet still get murdered by the" elite?"
People wanted my adress so they could come and burn my house down.
Lovelly types of humans.šŸ˜„
Yeah Oldfark Its not really hunting to have a guide take you right up to an Elephant and then just shoot it in the head...not exactly "sporting" is it..and given their endangered status and how many are lost to poaching its all a bit sad...probably the worst of the lot is Chinese medicine and their effect on endangered animals...thats atrocious.....

Its a totally different arguement to sustainable harvest for food though..so even though I could not ever shoot a Bear, who is to say what animals are OK to eat and which ones are not..?...thats the moral quandry that us meat eaters face....like I hate the practise of eating Dogs..really really hate it...but I eat Cows, Pigs, chickens etc and they are all harmless and friendly animals...

So who is right or are we all wrong..?

One thing is for sure..we humans are fukking the Planet and its creatures up faster then ever before...

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Australia has a gun massacre to it name. Haven't you heard of Port Arthur are you a fuckwit
We have had a handfull this entire century..USA has them on a daily basis...

As I stated no other country on the Planet has weekly mass shootings so unless you are a total retard you cannot compare Australia or any other country to the USA.

Not go back to sipping lattes you raving lefttard.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
We have had a handfull this entire century..USA has them on a daily basis...

As I stated no other country on the Planet has weekly mass shootings so unless you are a total retard you cannot compare Australia or any other country to the USA.

Not go back to sipping lattes you raving lefttard.
Your the one saying that you want to train school kids how to use gun's if we go your leftard way then we probably could be compared to Mc America. Your on the wrong forum mate this is for cannabis not gun's . Now fuck off.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah Oldfark Its not really hunting to have a guide take you right up to an Elephant and then just shoot it in the head...not exactly "sporting" is it..and given their endangered status and how many are lost to poaching its all a bit sad...probably the worst of the lot is Chinese medicine and their effect on endangered animals...thats atrocious.....

Its a totally different arguement to sustainable harvest for food though..so even though I could not ever shoot a Bear, who is to say what animals are OK to eat and which ones are not..?...thats the moral quandry that us meat eaters face....like I hate the practise of eating Dogs..really really hate it...but I eat Cows, Pigs, chickens etc and they are all harmless and friendly animals...

So who is right or are we all wrong..?

One thing is for sure..we humans are fukking the Planet and its creatures up faster then ever before...
When you have 7 billion of something that's wants to eat something else that exists naturally in numbers in the millions it is not possible to harvest them from the wild sustainably. That's why modern agriculture was invented!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Your the one saying that you want to train school kids how to use gun's if we go your leftard way then we probably could be compared to Mc America. Your on the wrong forum mate this is for cannabis not gun's . Now fuck off.
Settle down pixie we discuss alot more that just weed here!!

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
When you have 7 billion of something that's wants to eat something else that exists naturally in numbers in the millions it is not possible to harvest them from the wild sustainably. That's why modern agriculture was invented!!
Unfortunately Porky us 7 billion and our Modern agriculture methods (land clearing, polution etc) are a large part of why so many plant and animal species have become extinct or are endangered..Properly managed wild harvest and fisheries can certainly be used in conjunction with agriculture to provide the worlds food and has been done for centuries..unfortunately greed often gets in the way and some people take more then they need and some agriculture is not sustainable ie. cage farming of Salmon where maybe 3 kgs of feed has to be grown to produce 1 kg of Salmon........

If us greedy humans are to survive (and unless you have a ticket booked on Elons starships to Mars) food will become an incredibly valuable resource into the future..Back to my point about Ukraine civilian militia , Australia can be likened to Ukraine in that both countries are very, very large agricultural producers (we also have a 3-4 billion dollar fisheries industry) and will be targets for large powerful developing countries...ie China, indonesia, india etc..

or maybe we just all should start eating bugs...yummo..;)

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
I'll just stay out of it ok. Billy will bar me if I keep going šŸ¤£
Maybe you should head off to America..you seem to have a real hardon for the place and of course weed laws are much more liberal ....I'd suggest California ...you would fit right into the City of Angels..;)

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Unfortunately Porky us 7 billion and our Modern agriculture methods (land clearing, polution etc) are a large part of why so many plant and animal species have become extinct or are endangered..Properly managed wild harvest and fisheries can certainly be used in conjunction with agriculture to provide the worlds food and has been done for centuries..unfortunately greed often gets in the way and some people take more then they need and some agriculture is not sustainable ie. cage farming of Salmon where maybe 3 kgs of feed has to be grown to produce 1 kg of Salmon........

If us greedy humans are to survive (and unless you have a ticket booked on Elons starships to Mars) food will become an incredibly valuable resource into the future..Back to my point about Ukraine civilian militia , Australia can be likened to Ukraine in that both countries are very, very large agricultural producers (we also have a 3-4 billion dollar fisheries industry) and will be targets for large powerful developing countries...ie China, indonesia, india etc..

or maybe we just all should start eating bugs...yummo..;)
But shooting Bears for 5 bucks is ok .
Maybe you should head off to America..you seem to have a real hardon for the place and of course weed laws are much more liberal ....I'd suggest California ...you would fit right into the City of Angels..;)
Your the one that what what's to shoot shit and eat bear's not me.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
But shooting Bears for 5 bucks is ok .

Your the one that what what's to shoot shit and eat bear's not me.
You really are a dimwit arent you...

I didnt say that at all..

I'm just not as closed minded and judgemental as you...and I just gave you the details that its legal to shoot bear in the USA and apparently its delicious and sustainable..

So are you a vegan or just a raging know-it-all Hypocrite with a God complex..?

Pixie

Baked
User ID
You really are a dimwit arent you...

I didnt say that at all..

I'm just not as closed minded and judgemental as you...and I just gave you the details that its legal to shoot bear in the USA and apparently its delicious and sustainable..

So are you a vegan or just a raging know-it-all Hypocrite with a God complex..?
Yeah mate for 5 bucks your a fuck wit

Top Bottom