Dope Seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Just put an order in with dope. Got a free gift pack of fems, they let u choose between auto fems and non auto fems.

got a 5 pack of the incredible bulk plus the freebies for under$80
Keen to see how the bulk turns out gazza.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Dope seeds order just turned up!! Seedsman 5 weeks and counting
Glad to hear more positives about Dope seedbank. Seedsman deliveries to Oz have been problematic since Covid 19. Shame, their selection is enormous.

Reactions: HGO

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Glad to hear more positives about Dope seedbank. Seedsman deliveries to Oz have been problematic since Covid 19. Shame, their selection is enormous.
If you look further back than Covid (like the last year or so) they have been having Lots of reports of Orders never arriving even after a second or 3rd resend :unsure:
Maybe the Customs mob are savvy to how Seedsman ship and are on the look out for similiar items
ie Where it was sent from and the type of packaging they use could lead to red flag on the system??
This is all conjecture on my part but having had Multiple seed orders from Overseas but Not Seedsman arrive perfectly safe and within the 4 week time frame recently One has to wonder what seedsman are doing differently???

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
If you look further back than Covid (like the last year or so) they have been having Lots of reports of Orders never arriving even after a second or 3rd resend :unsure:
Maybe the Customs mob are savvy to how Seedsman ship and are on the look out for similiar items
ie Where it was sent from and the type of packaging they use could lead to red flag on the system??
This is all conjecture on my part but having had Multiple seed orders from Overseas but Not Seedsman arrive perfectly safe and within the 4 week time frame recently One has to wonder what seedsman are doing differently???
Agreed !!!! I wrote to Seedsman advising this same message. I also suspect their packages are NOW on an Aus customs watch list, because every single other overseas package ( from other seedbanks) has arrived intact.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They are announcing some restructuring soon of getting seeds to aussies.

could be less strains ,,,or no resends ,,,I suggested better stealth ,,gotta wait and see what comes of it.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
The Garbage man Films the shit in your Rubbish Bin every collection now.
Not hard for them to flag everything from Origin right down to where it starts..The same location from each company every time is so easy to monitor these days. Everything is barcoded and tracked at every turn.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
how does he film it when they dont even get out of the truck???

Top Bottom