Dope Seeds

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
A little package arrived today from Dope Seeds and will be available as prizes once we get a few comps up and running.

Shout out to Jim for gifting these, if you intend to order seeds, give them a try, only took 17 days to arrive in my letterbox.

View media item 237
Please check out their website.

https://www.dope-seeds.com/

Below are some further details:

Dope-seeds have been trading online since 2002 and pride themselves on the highest levels of customer service, a great range of seeds, competitive pricing and the best free seed promos out there.

Dope-seeds ship their seeds worldwide and use a variety of stealth shipping methods to get the seeds to their customers without the interference of nosey postal or customs services.

Seeds can be paid for using a wide range of payment methods and different discounts are available depending on the method you choose

Payment methods to Australia

Credit/Debit card payment – coming soon – 0% discount

Bank transfer – 10% discount on your order total – We have an AUD bank account which makes it very easy for you to pay us by bank transferr

Bitcoin – 20% discount – Our favourite payment method that is discrete anonymous and getting easier to do all the time

Cash in the mail – 15% discount

Guaranteed delivery

We are so confident in our Stealth shipping methods that if you choose our tracked stealth no.2 shipping option where we repack and label your seeds in a free gift that if you don’t receive the order for any reason we will resend it free of charge

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Good job billy, was only checking out their site on the weekend.
You would have itchy fingers wanting to pop those autos :geek:

haha.

I cannot wait to get rid of them!!

Is it possible they could infect the photo seeds being that close to each other?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
some one from customs is cleaning up
last 5 orders to seeds man,didn't make it
yet every re-send did. problem is u lose any breeder packages
anyone else been contribs 2 ferking customs gardens ?

by the way, love ure work billy da goat

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
some one from customs is cleaning up
last 5 orders to seeds man,didn't make it
yet every re-send did. problem is u lose any breeder packages
anyone else been contribs 2 ferking customs gardens ?

by the way, love ure work billy da goat

Wow, 5 orders? something not right there. I have never lost a delivery, not that I order all that often.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
yup, dating back 2 feb last yr.
order,wait 25 working days, e-mail cust support, re-send arrives
so on and repeat
re-sends allways make it,.....i don't get it.....it does not compute

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
actually checked em out after i found out there ure sponsor
a little hesitant with overseas at mo
they got some good stuff though
frosty's and caveman in letterbox after a week

D

Deleted member DC01

I find if ya don't get tracking they normally arrive, or maybe someone at your post office likes your mail ?
haven't lost an order for years, but lost 3 out of me first 6, changed the address they were getting sent to, and haven't lost one since

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
+1 Pedro
I think I mentioned once before on OSA To NOT use tracking because of all the extra handling that has to be done
Less people who have to come in contact with ya parcel every time it changes location the less chance of it being sussed out
and opened. Every time I had a parcel intercepted and not arrive it was tracked and only made it to the Perth Airport "Awaiting Clearence" and that is as far as they ever got. the Non tracked ones just seem to show up in ya post box after awhile

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
That order I placed with seedsman early December never had tracking and never made it. I was paranoid as fuck I’d get caught out as I get everything sent to home, I don’t have any other options. Only problem with buying local shit is the range is limited very limited or stock outs.

I like the de pacas seed bank best😊

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That order I placed with seedsman early December never had tracking and never made it. I was paranoid as fuck I’d get caught out as I get everything sent to home, I don’t have any other options. Only problem with buying local shit is the range is limited very limited or stock outs.

I like the de pacas seed bank best😊
Get em sent to Pedro’s. 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’m just a Jew cunt and don’t like paying for tracking. 😂
I’ve never had an order not delivered touch wood.

Top Bottom