Dope Seeds

D

Deleted member DC01

I just call it good shit 😂
They can't be Malawi x Malawi, only got a few seeds of it, got plenty of Malawi seeds, no need to make any
it was late flowering, only put a bit of pollen on a few pistils

is there a bit of paper in the bag with shit written on it ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Same here with seedsman . Last order has not arrived after 5 weeks.
I've had issues with 3 X Seedsman deliveries from April. I sent them emails, and they have resent all 3 orders. I'm thinking my seeds are confiscated by customs, as I've had two other International deliveries( of fishing gear) arrive here ok, in same timeframe.

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
I've had issues with 3 X Seedsman deliveries from April. I sent them emails, and they have resent all 3 orders. I'm thinking my seeds are confiscated by customs, as I've had two other International deliveries( of fishing gear) arrive here ok, in same timeframe.
Cheers for the info. Did you and could we get away with the same addy?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cheers for the info. Did you and could we get away with the same addy?
I'm not growing where I live, so there's no issue with seed deliveries to my place. I wouldn't get overseas seeds delivered to an address where there's a current grow happening.

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Yea goes without saying for the sane of us. What I meant was did you use same addy for resend?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
hate 2 have dog seedsman but really getting outta control
last order shipped on 12th may, still not here and when contacted issy was told 2 wait full 7 weeks then call

i know a lots going on in world at mo, but 50 day wait 4 re-send and then another 50 days 4 re-send 2 arrive?
i have done a lot of business with these guys and never had dramas associated with delivery in the past

yes they honour their re-sends and re-sends get through. why not package original orders in same fashion as re-sends
i have had amazing beans and incredible freebies sent over the yrs but lately theirs a glitch in the matrix that's gonna cost seedsman
big time

Top Bottom