Dope Seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
That order I placed with seedsman early December never had tracking and never made it. I was paranoid as fuck I’d get caught out as I get everything sent to home, I don’t have any other options. Only problem with buying local shit is the range is limited very limited or stock outs.

I like the de pacas seed bank best😊
Just wondering if your paranoia is misplaced? Couldn't you claim the mail was unsolicited.? I always get mine sent to home but to a fictitious person c/o me.
What think you all of that method?

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
my attitude order got here in the west in 11 days (y) Fastest order ever for me
still waiting on the dope seeds order which has been a few weeks now
Went to buy from a Vendor and was told no o'seas mail to Oz because of Covid. True or not? (I want some White Rhino seeds ...)

Reactions: HGO

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just wondering if your paranoia is misplaced? Couldn't you claim the mail was unsolicited.? I always get mine sent to home but to a fictitious person c/o me.
What think you all of that method?

Impulse buys when ya half way through and then it never shows gets the mind ticking over.

Nothing wrong with your method.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Went to buy from a Vendor and was told no o'seas mail to Oz because of Covid. True or not? (I want some White Rhino seeds ...)
Not true. Seedsman are currently delivering to Aus, and so too hopefully is MSNL, as I'm waiting on a delivery from them. Attitude and Dope seeds appear to be getting through Aus customs- based on comments from other growers on this site.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
The only country Not shipping here that I want seeds from Is Spain

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
AHA! That makes sense! I coulda been on a Spanish site. But wait ... isn't Seedsman in Spain? (Anyway, I 'll explore further ... thanks.)
They temporarily set up a UK distribution centre when Coronavirus started. Plus they didn't allow any new customers ( temporarily) while they were sorting out heaps of lost international deliveries. They're back to normal now

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
Thanks fellow Old One! I just remembered I was at Mr Nice's High CBD site. Maybe it's active again too now ... I 'll have a look ... Bye ...

They temporarily set up a UK distribution centre when Coronavirus started. Plus they didn't allow any new customers ( temporarily) while they were sorting out heaps of lost international deliveries. They're back to normal now

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Got My Dope seeds order Today which was posted on the 30th June
so 29 days all up from there to here Not too bad considering the extra delays related to
tonnes of extra mail in the system and China Virus etc
They also chucked in more freebies than I had expected which is a Bonus
Thumbs Up for Dope seeds from Me (y)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Got My Dope seeds order Today which was posted on the 30th June
so 29 days all up from there to here Not too bad considering the extra delays related to
tonnes of extra mail in the system and China Virus etc
They also chucked in more freebies than I had expected which is a Bonus
Thumbs Up for Dope seeds from Me (y)
What strains did you get ??? I got an MSNL delivery last week. Durban Poison and Bruce Banner(again). Delivery was similar timeframe to Dope seeds, except they only gave me reg and auto freebies....sigh

HGO

Community Member
User ID
What strains did you get ??? I got an MSNL delivery last week. Durban Poison and Bruce Banner(again). Delivery was similar timeframe to Dope seeds, except they only gave me reg and auto freebies....sigh
I ordered 2 strains from Dinafem and a 10 pack of Mama Thai from seedsman then got jack herer ,skittlez Og kush and an auto variety as freebies

D

Deleted member cpr

Don't ya hate that. Order photo fems and the freebies are the opposite of your preference. A free kick in the nuts would be almost as good.

Top Bottom