Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seen a new Aus seed bank, cannavault. Not sure if this is the one that popped up on Reddit a while ago but disappeared pretty quick after someone did a quick search and found their personal info. Being Linked to frosty flowers got mentioned also.
Fuck knows... anyone here tried them?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just had a look at it, very clever flog the same shit under a different guise on another site fucking genius’s and it’s a bonus if the cunts actually germ another bonus when they herm on ya too.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Is it the same shit on ff? I don't even visit the site, heard too many horror stories lol

kid4twenty

Seedling
User ID
any1 ordered from https://www.weedseedsaustralia.com/ ? I checked them out but after clicking the buy now buttons it takes me to herbies? I checked out herbies they say they deliver to Aus and on trust pilot they have a pretty high rating. I might test them out but just curious if any1s had any experience with them

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
any1 ordered from https://www.weedseedsaustralia.com/ ? I checked them out but after clicking the buy now buttons it takes me to herbies? I checked out herbies they say they deliver to Aus and on trust pilot they have a pretty high rating. I might test them out but just curious if any1s had any experience with them
I dunno about that mob they seem suss? anyway have a look at breeders who will ship here directly that way you know what your getting and bypass the seedbanks
Exotic seed still shipping here
as are Connoisseur genetics

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
A mate has used them. Was about 2 years ago. He had no problems.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Cannot believe it is at all difficult to sell seeds online.

They spend all there time on FB & Insta posting about new 🔥 strains & 💣genetics and how they're bringing the best breeders seeds to the down under "grow fam". When in reality most of the seeds they're pushing are from unheard of breeders who have a couple of pictures on insta, putting out F1 or, at best, F2 crosses of other strains :rolleyes: not really worth the big asking prices for said 🔥 gentics.

Most of the time the never end up having the seeds for sale anyway, as soon enough the "oh no customs got 'em all" posts come😩

...though it can be a good laugh if you're in the right frame of mind 🤪😜

Indy

Misfit
User ID
No shortage of ego trippin' wannabe's in this game were in. Thank fuck most Aussie's 'n Kiwi's aren't full of shit like what's on display there.

Top Bottom