User ID
Just saw on Insta that Caveman seeds will be having over 50 varieties
of Connoisseur genetics fems and reg seeds available from Tomorrow morning
I would get in quick if you are looking for seeds for summer
I have grown and loved the Nev haze21 x Mullum madness
Lemon lime jones and Aussie deadhead so far no problems with hermies
or germination etc.
(y)
Thanks for the head up mate. Caveman was the very first place i ever got seeds from. I think Connoisseur also had strains like Wild Thai etc. great there is no hermies so far. Lemon Lime Jones sounds really nice

Reactions: HGO

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
Just saw on Insta that Caveman seeds will be having over 50 varieties
of Connoisseur genetics fems and reg seeds available from Tomorrow morning
I would get in quick if you are looking for seeds for summer
I have grown and loved the Nev haze21 x Mullum madness
Lemon lime jones and Aussie deadhead so far no problems with hermies
or germination etc.
(y)
Can only see a handful on his site?....

Reactions: HGO

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I reckon it's worth it given no customs. Some nice potential too in those genetics...

Are they safe to order from though or still need safe addy and a ppcc?

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
How would $3 A seed go for regulars ?

If you're not interested in name fem hermies and just just want some shit that more than gets the job done what would the market be like?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

If you're not interested in name fem hermies and just just want some shit that more than gets the job done what would the market be like?
That's cheap!! Most of the overseas sites sell reg seeds for between $5 to $10

Make some fucking stable fems mate they will sell for $10 to $15 all fucking day long!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I reckon it's worth it given no customs. Some nice potential too in those genetics...

Are they safe to order from though or still need safe addy and a ppcc?
Not when we can get similar quality overseas FEMS for $8 to $10 each. Even if every second parcel is confiscated by Customs, were still well ahead.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That's cheap!! Most of the overseas sites sell reg seeds for between $5 to $10

Make some fucking stable fems mate they will sell for $10 to $15 all fucking day long!!
This is what the Aussie market is screaming out for. 👍Seedsman and ILGM left a dirty great big hole in the Aus FEM market. At the moment, $15 stabilised FEMS would fly off the shelves in Aus.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Sounds about right , that's how much the seed banks pay the pollen chuckers per seed, to sell their seeds on there sites and thats for autos and fems. Maybe a $1 for regs not sure. Big mark up on seeds... if you look hard enough, you can get 20,000 seeds 20k fems so that's pretty good, 1$ a seed overseas. And u Don't have to be a registered business.

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
L
Fuck buying anyone else shit seeds I’m breeding my own why pay for hemi seed I just couldn’t be fucked plus the Tassie customs have gone into over drive looking for shit fuck them and the horse they rode in on
Yeah I sort of tested my local market through a 3rd party

Sold out in 2 weeks, any guys brought more within a week on germination rate alone

Danno

Germinating
User ID
Caveman, GTG
DC, gtg
Madcanna, gtg
ILGM.....mostly garbage
My experience so far..........First three have good beans and good service....ILGM....garbage beans and service.

Top Bottom