Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just 2 share with anyone looking 2 buy seeds in this slow as ferk postal pandemic
Out of curiosity made a small order with DC collectibles and old mate Pedro
Ordered tues night. they received money next day. shipped on thurs and hand delivered by mr postman on fri
3 days. can't believe it
Nearly did a happy dance :)

Oh yeah pretty good stealth as well

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OldCobber46

Germinating
User ID
Just 2 share with anyone looking 2 buy seeds in this slow as ferk postal pandemic
Out of curiosity made a small order with DC collectibles and old mate Pedro
Ordered tues night. they received money next day. shipped on thurs and hand delivered by mr postman on fri
3 days. can't believe it
Nearly did a happy dance :)

Oh yeah pretty good stealth as well
Yeah I had the same experience, but I went with Kangaseeds.store and cavemanseeds.com.au as they were used by the OP. Kanga was the faster of the two at 3 days payment to delivery but caveman was 5 so both very good service.

edit: oh and i got the fast train from kanga and 2 out of 2 popped are up. from caveman i got purple pear, of which i have popped 2 out of 2, both are up. fast train is supposed to be sativa leaning and its obvious from the leaf width compared to the purple pear good times indeed!

Last edited:

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Does anyone know where I can source some feminized seeds of Gelato and Sunset Sherbet or something very similar, please? I tried ordering from ILGM.com but they're still not shipping to Australia.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Does anyone know where I can source some feminized seeds of Gelato and Sunset Sherbet or something very similar, please? I tried ordering from ILGM.com but they're still not shipping to Australia.

Seedsman. Msnl. Attitude. Weedseedexpress.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Had a nice order ready to go and then went to pay and got this nice message...

"Due to the unpredictable nature of orders clearing entry and delivery in Australia, we are no longer able to offer insurance for Australian orders. Payment methods are limited to cash, cheque or Bitcoin and we regret that at this time we cannot accept credit cards. We will continue to ship orders to Australia but this will be at the customer’s own risk. We will do all we can to get orders safely to Australia using stealth shipping however should your delivery be lost or intercepted for any reason, we cannot resend orders. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €200. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept new sign-ups for Australian customers."

I've never ordered from them before so I can't create a new account and place an order to risk it. Bugger.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Had a nice order ready to go and then went to pay and got this nice message...

"Due to the unpredictable nature of orders clearing entry and delivery in Australia, we are no longer able to offer insurance for Australian orders. Payment methods are limited to cash, cheque or Bitcoin and we regret that at this time we cannot accept credit cards. We will continue to ship orders to Australia but this will be at the customer’s own risk. We will do all we can to get orders safely to Australia using stealth shipping however should your delivery be lost or intercepted for any reason, we cannot resend orders. Orders are limited to a maximum value of €200. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept new sign-ups for Australian customers."

I've never ordered from them before so I can't create a new account and place an order to risk it. Bugger.
Ah, Ok. I'm a previous customer, so my account still works. Any of the other seedbanks listed, will still take your money 💰. Otherwise Aussie Canna reactivates their site periodically- they only keep the bean sales active on the site for a few days at a time, for stealth reasons. They are in Aus and have a good variety

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
DC have only recently started stocking Seedsman seeds and sold out immediately.

Mr Seedsman informs me more is on the way and yes Seedsman seeds are sent from Australia by a great Aussie company DC seeds.

Its not perfect yet but we are improving all the time and with DC seeds on board Seedsman seeds are getting to you faster and from within Australia.

I will let everyone know when the next drop will be.

Ta

Mick

From the "other" Aussie pot forum :cool:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
39 strains next seedsman drop , yes massive melt down, 25k cunts all clicking (?)at once 😂

couple of weeks maybe ?
I'll wager, that if your server can meet customer demand, they will all be sold out within 48 hours.🦊 Set some autos aside for Frosty78, he likes short plants👍

Top Bottom